Rumor: Michael Stone wants to stay in Calgary

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
oh i'm aware, it was one of those things I clung to when I lived in Calgary for 7 years too, but the place is a ****hole and it was long past time for me to escape.

Haha ya from your tone sounds like you made the correct decision. Probably lots of complaints about bike paths and the music scene.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
oh i'm aware, it was one of those things I clung to when I lived in Calgary for 7 years too, but the place is a ****hole and it was long past time for me to escape.

Being a Calgary native I don't really think it's all that great either, but if you really think it's a shithole you must have lived a very charmed life.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007

I grew up in Calgary and live in Vancouver. Calgary is most certainly not a #$%hole. It's very clean and the people are great. You can still own a very nice property there. It's not a metropolitan city, but, once again, that's not for everyone. Calgary offers a pretty great experience somewhere between a small town and a big city.

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC

Most Canadian cities are though, high quality of life and standards but boring, spread out, and dead. It’s like living in purgatory, if the metaphor makes sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad