Michael Sauer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
pwil said:
Where will he go?Will his injury prevent him from going in the 1st round,if he was even going to go that high before the injury?

He won't be a 1st rounder, but it's pretty safe to say he'll be picked by the late second to early third.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
The way things were going when he was hurt, his stock was going through the roof and he was going to be a #1 pick. Any Portland fan will tell you that he was way ahead of Mikkelson when both were in the lineup, and most people have Mikkelson going in the first half of the 2nd round.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone takes a gamble on him late in the first round - maybe more than anyone else he could be the surprise pick of the draft.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
MS said:
The way things were going when he was hurt, his stock was going through the roof and he was going to be a #1 pick. Any Portland fan will tell you that he was way ahead of Mikkelson when both were in the lineup, and most people have Mikkelson going in the first half of the 2nd round.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone takes a gamble on him late in the first round - maybe more than anyone else he could be the surprise pick of the draft.

I really hope he's completely healthy this year and gets a fair chance at the U.S. WJC camp in August. He would be a key component of what could be an excellent defense.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
I'm really hoping that the habs will draft him with their 56 overall pick. He's the guy I'm crossing fingers for with this pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->