TV: Michael Pitt (Boardwalk Empire) 72 hour psych hold in NYC

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

If you have followed what has happened to him even before Boardwalk Empire, you are not shocked this happened.

Originally he was suppose to be in the show for the complete run but he was released from his contract and his agent dropped him in short order. Sounds like it is a combination him having bi polar and also abusing bad substances.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017

If you have followed what has happened to him even before Boardwalk Empire, you are not shocked this happened.

Originally he was suppose to be in the show for the complete run but he was released from his contract and his agent dropped him in short order. Sounds like it is a combination him having bi polar and also abusing bad substances.
Hopefully he gets the help he needs. Don’t know who he is but dealing with substance abuse on top of mental health issues is such an uphill battle.

I almost feel bad for the celebs who can have their bad choices enabled quite easily. When you’re a broke nobody there’s a better chance you can turn your life around because you can easily come to terms that you want more out of life.

Anyways, I hope Michael Pitt finds that hard spot called rock bottom and manages to propel himself off of it. Discovering the depths of reality can make for a great launch pad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad