Post-Game Talk: Michael Pezzetta wins it in the shootout against the Sabres!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Those of you without Atlantic Canadian or Newfoundland heritage will be hard pressed to understand. Since Old Craig and I share that, occasionally we like to revert to the lingo of home.
Das rite b'y, shockin good, bess kine! Tell me where ya too so I can come to where your at! Der jus from da mainland, stun as ya arse.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
HAHAHA wow he clearly didn’t see the post game video.

f***ing old gally with his stupid classic answer. We couldn’t care less about Buffalo’s players. Stupid f***.

Can’t wait to see thath midget getting traded, waived or bought out. Cant stand him.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Yet when Michael McCarron pummeled a player named Riley McKay last weekend with clear shots to the head...he went to the box, no protocols. Pro hockey rules are a joke.

it makes an enormous difference to play without Tage Thompson, who is a top 5 in the league, but they still sucked. Their goalie was weak on Belziles goal and Gally, holy f***!
Yeah that's true but the lowly Habs have over 10 regulars out including a player who would have 40 goals right now. Lame excuse

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yet when Michael McCarron pummeled a player named Riley McKay last weekend with clear shots to the head...he went to the box, no protocols. Pro hockey rules are a joke.

Yeah that's true but the lowly Habs have over 10 regulars out including a player who would have 40 goals right now. Lame excuse
It was also after Dach played almost the entire 4v3. :laugh:

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
The tough schedule needs to comeback asap!

I want the 5th spot pre lottery but heading into this season, I said bottom 5-10 or 8-12 and if I had to choose one spot, it was lucky # 7.

So yeah, 5 is better than 7 but if 7 gets you Bedard, all is forgotten and we have the game changer we are looking for.

Reactions: the

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I honestly just thought Dach was fully out of gas after he drew the penalty and that's why he was so slow getting up.

He had one scoring chance then Buffalo got an odd man rush the other way and he just as he got back on defense, Allen sent him on that breakaway stretch pass.

I thought it was a good idea by Allen but didn't think Dach was going to reach that puck, when he forced the breakaway I was really impressed because he looked like he was gassed just trying to reach the puck first.

Reactions: HelloBellyvo

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
I honestly just thought Dach was fully out of gas after he drew the penalty and that's why he was so slow getting up.

He had one scoring chance then Buffalo got an odd man rush the other way and he just as he got back on defense, Allen sent him on that breakaway stretch pass.

I thought it was a good idea by Allen but didn't think Dach was going to reach that puck, when he forced the breakaway I was really impressed because he looked like he was gassed just trying to reach the puck first.
Yes, that. Also, he complained to the ref earlier about a non-call, so he had to sell it a bit more than needed this time, happen all the time I don't think we have to worry about him

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Yeah I was honestly surprised Dach even got a breakaway considering he already looked tired and was at the end of his shift. How he somehow got a burst of speed was something.

Reactions: HelloBellyvo

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Gotta say, the Sabres really didnt get many good shots off. Their only goal was more because of Allen. For a team needing two points, you wonder if they were all overthinking their shots. Contrast to the Habs where the vibe was like shootout time during practice.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Gotta say, the Sabres really didnt get many good shots off. Their only goal was more because of Allen. For a team needing two points, you wonder if they were all overthinking their shots. Contrast to the Habs where the vibe was like shootout time during practice.

I could have stopped all the Buffalo shots with my eyes closed.

Why Alex Tuch with all of his reach threw a low shot from 80 feet out? I'll never understand.

Reactions: donghabs98

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Well St Louis tried by throwing out his ECHL players in the SO. Buffalo is so completely useless they couldn't score on an AHL goaltender

well let's hope the spotters were wrong.

The nhl cares more about rainbow tape than concussions and player safety. Still waiting for a broadcaster to call out headshots the way they take a stand against choosing not to wear a jersey lol.

Reactions: Rapala

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
f***ing old gally with his stupid classic answer. We couldn’t care less about Buffalo’s players. Stupid f***.

Can’t wait to see thath midget getting traded, waived or bought out. Cant stand him.

I remember them sending their top PP unit when last game was a blowout for them + Skinner running his mouth. Good karma there !

PS if I’m Bedard, getting drafted by an original 6 team with a young core trending up and MSL as a coach probably sound a lot more enticing then landing in SJ or CHI.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Wideman looks like he headed to wall street after the game

Settle down there, champ.

Reactions: Strat

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Das rite b'y, shockin good, bess kine! Tell me where ya too so I can come to where your at! Der jus from da mainland, stun as ya arse.
Ya knows where I'm to old trout, down to Dan's Irving having a scoff. Buddy here got all worked up da once, wanted to know what we was getting on with, was right rotted, caused a big racket, the arse was gone right out of er. I'm after having to straighten him out, Missus said to flatten em, but 'im being a come from away, I got on in out of it, no sense arguing with skeets by.

• Haha
Reactions: OldCraig71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad