Confirmed with Link: Michael McCarron Extended (1-Year, 2-Way @ $700K AAV / $125K AHL)

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
MB will need 30 guys to get to the cap!! lol

Another Laval move here guys.............we will end up with tons of capspace again this year when the season starts, because MB is in over his head....8 yrs of pain, in both languages!!

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
With Deslauriers gone, maybe he has a shot to make the team.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Im happy hes coming back. There is still upside in him.
If there was ever a player, on the edge of the cliff, it's big Mike...........let's hope he can get those skates moving!! He has such size, it would be great to see him make it, but this is his 6th year after being drafted in the 1st round...

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
very good signing ; cheap , 2 ways contract and he could be a new player version with the help of Bouchard .

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just hoping this isn't the last move of the summer.

yssQlvI.gif

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
And our team is set! Good Job bergie couldn't ask for more this off season. I think we have a shot at #1

Draft pick :naughty:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
If there was ever a player, on the edge of the cliff, it's big Mike...........let's hope he can get those skates moving!! He has such size, it would be great to see him make it, but this is his 6th year after being drafted in the 1st round...

Yea, his window of making the team is narrowing. But one positive is that last year was his 5th year in the pros, and despite being cut short, it was his best season. Very good chance he will be a career AHL'er. But if he improved in his 5th year, maybe he will be able to take another step in his 6th year.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
I hope not if that means he's our 13th forward (although I get what you're saying), he needs to play, especially after not playing any games since his injury
If he goes on waivers again, he could be picked up this time, who knows? That forward group is small, would help if he could find a role.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
MB will need 30 guys to get to the cap!! lol

Another Laval move here guys.............we will end up with tons of capspace again this year when the season starts, because MB is in over his head....8 yrs of pain, in both languages!!

Don’t get to upset with that capspace
He’s keeping it open for Chabot next July... ain’t no way Melnyk matching the Aho offer sheet bonuses

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad