Value of: Michael Cammalleri

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
I'd love to add Cammo again, i think he would look great on RW and add a big shot to our team, which we could use.

How about something around Klimchuk or Poirier and a 3rd?

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
You're not going to get answers you want. He's producing like a top line player but no one is going to pay anything close to that. His age and the 2nd year scare people.

MAYBE next deadline you could sell him to a team that thinks they have just entered a Cup window, but there aren't many of those teams right now.

NJ should only entertain moving him for a stud young defensemen but that's not likely to happen for obvious reasons.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
You're not going to get answers you want. He's producing like a top line player but no one is going to pay anything close to that. His age and the 2nd year scare people.

MAYBE next deadline you could sell him to a team that thinks they have just entered a Cup window, but there aren't many of those teams right now.

NJ should only entertain moving him for a stud young defensemen but that's not likely to happen for obvious reasons.

his age his 2nd year and his injuries would all scare me. Would love him back in LA though I know it would never happen as him and DL ended things rather rough.

I would do Gaborik but I do not see why the Devils would. More risk with Gaborik than Cammy.

YennoItFlames

Sep 1, 2016
I'd add Wotherspoon or Kulak to the other Flames poster's offer if the devils took back Bouma(2.2m for one more year)

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016

Yeah I think his value goes up as you approach the end of his contract. If he was UFA this summer I think a team would give a 1st for him. But with 2 years left I think he'd go for a 2nd or 3rd. Or something of that value.

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013

If an obvious reason is salary, the Devils have plenty of cap space and could retain a significant amount if it returned them a young building block piece.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad