Michael Busto?

mikethompson

Mar 20, 2007
Maple Ridge
He is an ok player defiantly above average, played for moose jaw, swift current, and kootenay during his time in the WHL. Best regular season year was 63 points(20g,43a) in 70 games with Kootenay this year helping lead them to second place in the tough Central Division, Best playoff year was in 04-05 when he played 16 games collecting 6 points(1g,5a). Pretty good stats for a defenceman playing with Kootenay, a big guy fairly smooth skater and can make a good first pass, can be over aggressive at times, and likes to play the body.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
anybody seen him play? have any info on his game? the rangers just signed him out of the WHL and i don't know anything about him
I don't know but his last name would scare me from signing him.

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
Ive seen him play a couple times. Hes decent. I think he plays quite a good game. He was probably kootenays best dman this season... be it an overager though. I could see him making it in a couple years ala your other dman who was a late round pick who is playing for the rangers right now... im drawing a blank.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Ive seen him play a couple times. Hes decent. I think he plays quite a good game. He was probably kootenays best dman this season... be it an overager though. I could see him making it in a couple years ala your other dman who was a late round pick who is playing for the rangers right now... im drawing a blank.

Pock or Girardi.

Both were undrafted.

The_scout

Sep 17, 2006
I saw him drinking at the bar last night.
He's a good friend of a buddy of mine.
Ive never seen him play myself but ive heard some good things for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->