Miami F1 vs Panthers Leafs schedule

67leafs

Oct 17, 2019
So I’ve got tickets for the Miami f1 on Sunday as well as tickets for the leafs panthers game 4.
Question is is when do you think game 3 will be?

I assume tues and thurs in TO

so that puts game 3 sat or sun and game 4 mon or tues

Reactions: studebaker17

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
So I’ve got tickets for the Miami f1 on Sunday as well as tickets for the leafs panthers game 4.

Game 3 will be Saturday

hurdemz

Tub thumpin'
Jul 15, 2022
Ssm, ON

I thought the panthers were banning canadians from buying tickets to their hone games, and refunding tickets asap.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough

How much did you pay for the Miami GP tickets? I tried to buy one for the Montreal race and I found the pricing was out of this world.

67leafs

Oct 17, 2019
How much did you pay for the Miami GP tickets? I tried to buy one for the Montreal race and I found the pricing was out of this world.
I paid $1500 ea for grandstand 18…….I think they are the best seats in the house personally.
f1 is getting very expensive…

Reactions: MSZ

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
I paid $1500 ea for grandstand 18…….I think they are the best seats in the house personally.
f1 is getting very expensive…
It's becoming the place to be rather than a place where people that love racing can realistically go. It's probably cheaper and better overall to just plan a trip to one of the Europe races at this point.

I'm thinking my first race might be one in Austria/Spa/Monza. Maybe Imola.

Reactions: 67leafs

67leafs

Oct 17, 2019
It's becoming the place to be rather than a place where people that love racing can realistically go. It's probably cheaper and better overall to just plan a trip to one of the Europe races at this point.

Now that would be way more fun

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021

Funny, my wife and I are planning the same thing. Austria, Spa, Monza are the 3 on our list we're looking at. The F1 fan experience from Thursday to Sunday at some of these places is like $2300 each. North American prices for F1 are ridiculous. We'd probably only end up going to the race but so far we're seeing tickets range from 150 euros to 500 euros depending on the race.

Reactions: Fogelhund

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
What a weekend! New F1 race and the Leafs rd 2!

Know a guy that went a couple years ago to Spa (Belgium) with a group (one of them knew someone with a place nearby?) They all got Stroll hockey jerseys made up to wear to the race.

Reactions: Fogelhund

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Miami Heat play on Saturday and Monday in Miami.
F1 race is on Sunday in Miami. But it will be busy from Friday on for that.

Luckily the Marlins are out of town for the weekend.

Went to most of the F1 races in the 70's to early 80's, as Dad was National Race Director for Canada. Haven't been lately though.

Reactions: 67leafs

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I’m a US citizen living in S Florida
Whereabouts, if you don't mind me asking?

I lived in Miami for 2 years; some on Brickell Ave and some in Coral Gables. Had a great time, though I was young then. Never a bad time at Panthers-Leafs games despite wearing blue.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
Personally think it is very stupid that game 3 is on Sunday. Should be on Saturday. Since when do American cities rule the NHL? Leafs should be playing on Saturday, a crime that they are not.

To be honest I think its a tactic by Florida to give Leaf players the extra day in Florida which hinders their concentration.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Personally think it is very stupid that game 3 is on Sunday. Should be on Saturday. Since when do American cities rule the NHL? Leafs should be playing on Saturday, a crime that they are not.

To be honest I think its a tactic by Florida to give Leaf players the extra day in Florida which hinders their concentration.

Extra day? They don’t have to travel there right after game 2 you know. They can fly out on Saturday.

Reactions: ACC1224

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011

Does hockey night in Canada not mean anything anymore.

All the extra days off might help us though because it gives O'Riellys finger more time to heal without any stress from playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad