Trade: [MIA/TEN] Ryan Tannehill and 2019 6th for 2020 4th and 2019 7th

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Tannehill.

They didn't get squat back but the plus side is they get out of that monstrosity of a contract. Happy with this move since it means the Dolphins are fully embracing the tank.

I also imagine this means there's a high chance Bridgewater signs in Miami. Edit: Or the possibility of pivoting to get a QB in this draft?

Edit: NVM didn't see Teddy re-signed officially. Def means they look at a QB in the draft.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

They didn't get squat back but the plus side is they get out of that monstrosity of a contract. Happy with this move since it means the Dolphins are fully embracing the tank.

I also imagine this means there's a high chance Bridgewater signs in Miami. Edit: Or the possibility of pivoting to get a QB in this draft?
Bridge already signed with the Saints

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The bigger question here is what happens to Mariota? He has one year left on his deal and while looking realllllly bad with the Titans last year, i feel like a team would still take a flyer on him.

I assume they'll let him and Tannehill battle in camp but who knows.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Unlike many other Dolfans, I was a fan of Tanny.......thought he was many times a victim of a horrid OL. If he can get decent OL play in Tennesee he will be more successful that Mariota was.

Thanks for always being a class act, Tanny and giving us 100%.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Prudent move by the Titans to at least give themselves a chance with Tannehill. Can't have Blaine Gabbert playing must-win games in December. As a top 10 pick though, I was never a believer.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Edit: NVM didn't see Teddy re-signed officially. Def means they look at a QB in the draft.
Would Miami try to acquire Rosen from AZ?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Would Miami try to acquire Rosen from AZ?

Certainly not out of the realm of possibility. It really depends on who they have their eye on as a replacement.

Tanking team or no, i refuse to believe any organization would willingly trot out Brock Oswieler for 16 games. They surely have something in mind as a replacement or stopgap.

I'd kick the tires on it and see how serious Arizona is about moving him

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Certainly not out of the realm of possibility. It really depends on who they have their eye on as a replacement.

Tanking team or no, i refuse to believe any organization would willingly trot out Brock Oswieler for 16 games. They surely have something in mind as a replacement or stopgap.

I'd kick the tires on it and see how serious Arizona is about moving him

Here’s hoping your Dolphins get back on track. This organization, like my Raiders have been on the backside of terrible for the past 20 years or so.

When 4o years ago both teams were at the top of the NFL mountain...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad