Trade: [MIA/MEM/MIN] Crowder, Hill, Iguodala to MIA, Winslow, Waiters, Dieng to MEM, Johnson to MIN

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Cool. Now we wait for the return.

Not a fan of the extension but the second year must be non-guaranteed. There's no way they're using up their 2021 cap space on Iguodala.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Crowder going to OKC to get Gallinari to Miami makes some sense.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bruh they gave up Winslow for washed up Iggy

Losing Winslow hurts because I still believe in him and I certainly wouldn't do it for Iguodala. However, there might be more to this trade so I'm curious if the Grizzlies are going to help the Heat out. Either by taking a bad contract (Waiters/Johnson) along with Winslow or helping them land Gallinari as well.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Losing Winslow hurts because I still believe in him and I certainly wouldn't do it for Iguodala. However, there might be more to this trade so I'm curious if the Grizzlies are going to help the Heat out. Either by taking a bad contract (Waiters/Johnson) along with Winslow or helping them land Gallinari as well.

Pat Riley is making a run with this current Heat squad.
Just when you think he's out of it, he pulls stuff like this off.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Always risky to have unprotected picks out there but if the Heat can keep all of their young players and dump their bad contracts then this seems like something worth doing to me.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Wow. Great trade for the Grizzlies. Winslow is a great fit alongside their other young talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->