Trade: [MIA/LAR] Jalen Ramsey for 2023 3rd round pick and Hunter Long

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
He regressed a bit last year, right? I know he got in the Probowl, but so do Saffold from the Bills and he's TRASH.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
He regressed a bit last year, right? I know he got in the Probowl, but so do Saffold from the Bills and he's TRASH.

He was still ranked around the top if I remember right.

Miami looking good, but what are the Rams doing??

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That’s about what I thought. Some eagles fans wanted to trade 10OV to do this. Just not how the trade market works.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
He was still ranked around the top if I remember right.

Miami looking good, but what are the Rams doing??

The team they built to win was never going to last, and they dealt so many picks to get there.
It's good for them that they won a SB or it would all have amounted to a colossal waste, imo.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I am a Dolphins fan that thinks Jalen Ramsey is overrated.

However, for a 3rd round pick, man thats a great move.

(sidenote- its the NE 3rd rounder that they got from Devante Parker last offseason which makes this even funnier)

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
He's guaranteed I believe nearly 40 million over the next two years, why he went for so little.

The team they built to win was never going to last, and they dealt so many picks to get there.
It's good for them that they won a SB or it would all have amounted to a colossal waste, imo.

The wheels just seem to be falling off real quick.

Let’s go back to last offseason and all the experts loved what the Rams were doing

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

The wheels just seem to be falling off real quick.

Let’s go back to last offseason and all the experts loved what the Rams were doing
We can slow burn out or we can rip the bandaid off now and get back to flexibility sooner, at first I was upset about it but I get it now

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
That's a really solid trade for the Dolphins. Not the biggest Ramsey fan, but they got a steal here.

*just don't give him a lot of guaranteed money on a new deal

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I like what the Rams are doing. Embrace a better to be 4-13 than 9-8 mentality. Maximum chaos.

Feels like the Dolphins got a cheap price for pouncing on an off year though.

Reactions: MMC

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I like what the Rams are doing. Embrace a better to be 4-13 than 9-8 mentality. Maximum chaos.

Feels like the Dolphins got a cheap price for pouncing on an off year though.
If they have to give him a new contract would it be as cheap a price?

Rams right now per over the cap have $45 mill dead cap for 2023. That is 20% of the salary cap.

Seems like they are prepared to pay the bill for their Super Bowl run.

Last edited:

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Word is that he wanted a new contract. See if returning to Miami and paying no state income tax changes his mind.

Sounds like they agreed to rework things to lower cap hits and also guaranteed him another $25M

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad