Mets RHP Jenrry Mejia suspended by MLB for 3rd substance violation (UPD: signs with Red Sox)

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
So the Mets lost Clippard to free agency and now Mejia to PED's. I think the Met's bullpen is in trouble.

Is it?

He didn't pitch an inning last year and was going to serve his previous suspension for a lot of this season anyway.

They also added Bastardo, who will replace Clippard as the 8th inning guy.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
So the Mets lost Clippard to free agency and now Mejia to PED's. I think the Met's bullpen is in trouble.

Bullpens are the most overrated thing when it comes to a name though. They often see a decent amount of change every off season for teams. Some guys aren't always replaceable but in most cases you can find a replacement. I mean there is a reason why most guys don't get big deals in that spot.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
He's going to appeal and apparently he said "Win or lose I have great faith. I have to clear my name."

Got to clear my name as some who only tried to cheat twice not 3 times damn it :sarcasm:

There's pretty much no chance he didn't do it, but even if he didn't good riddance, you don't deserve to not get screwed over when you already got caught twice.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
He's alright. I still don't buy his finish because much of the season especially the first half he was inconsistent. Especially with bigger leads.

He's alright? He's one the best closers in the game.

Inconsistent 1st half? 1.25 ERA with 2 blown saves (he had 3 in the 2nd half).

Why do you continue to make stuff up?

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
He's alright? He's one the best closers in the game.

Inconsistent 1st half? 1.25 ERA with 2 blown saves (he had 3 in the 2nd half).

Why do you continue to make stuff up?

5 is a lot.

Why do you get so bent out of shape about something so small? Like its a ****ing opinion who cares. He's not Hoffman, Rivera or in today's case Chapman or Kimbrel.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
5 is a lot.

Why do you get so bent out of shape about something so small? Like its a ****ing opinion who cares. He's not Hoffman, Rivera or in today's case Chapman or Kimbrel.

I'm not bending out of shape I'm just wondering why you are posting rubbish. Ok it's your opinion but it still doesn't make it right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->