Methot is going to be amazing

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Not to mention we replaced Foligno with a guy who, for 2/3rds the cost, should replace Foligno's offense almost completely (if healthy). And Latendresse is the EXACT SAME AGE as Folingo, so we're not even losing out on the "age" argument.

It's basically like adding a free Methot. I don't see what people have their panties in a knot about either.

Well, MAK is not "people" :sarcasm:

He just went on about this and the sheeps followed

Of course it sucks to lose a good soldier, a likeable player like Foligno but still easily replacable and Latendresse has much more potential... As we can see right now, top-4 D-men are a hot commodity (even more than I thought back then)

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Umm .. What level of hockey are you talking about? In juniors he never hit more then 16 pts.. This is not meant to be an insult.. He will be an amazing addition to our team without any doubt

Novice and atom. Never thought he would be an NHLer, but he was head and shoulders above others offensively. Like I said....long time ago lol

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I was very happy with the trade even though it meant losing Foligno

Methot strikes me as the kind of dman this team desperatly needs

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
At first I was sad to lose Foligno, but getting Methot back in the deal made me happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->