Met the Habs today!

BigNumber1Centre

Mar 19, 2010
Alberta
Any chance the boys will have an optional skate tomorrow morning in Edmonton? Doubt they will seeing as its the second half of a back-to-back but I'd love to be there!

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
How does Calgary get a Bass Pro Shops and Montreal doesn't.

Really? you don't have a Bass Pro Shop. I have one a few blocks from me and it's a man's wonderland. So much stuff I didn't know I needed until I went there and realized I needed it. How does one live without Uncle Buck's Sweet Maple Glazed Bacon Jerky?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Still... those better things often use fishnet:sarcasm:

tumblr_mt1c4hMNzh1shr61qo1_500.jpg

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Really? you don't have a Bass Pro Shop. I have one a few blocks from me and it's a man's wonderland. So much stuff I didn't know I needed until I went there and realized I needed it. How does one live without Uncle Buck's Sweet Maple Glazed Bacon Jerky?

It would have to change its name to " Le Pro shop du Basse"

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal

Nope. We get a Sail. Which isn't completely horrible, but it's not Bass Pro.

I order from the one in Vaughan all the time though. They often have free shipping promotions and by far the best choices.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
- Chatted with the 24CH camera crew, they asked us to say our names and that we acknowledged that we were filmed, although I dont think any of it will be used lol...
This was done for legal reasons.

Glad you had a fun day. I have never met a single either active or ex-NHL'er. Sounds like some of you guys manage to do this on a regular basis.

I even had a handful of friends who worked in a Montreal bar and you'd see Habs players (and opponents) there every week, but due to my schedule I could never go. Oh well... :)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I passed Hal Gil a few years ago on St. Laurent and I'm 6'3.5" and he made me feel small, but then I remembered when I was in Bahamas and saw Shaq and realized Hal Gil is a tiny tiny man.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Nope. We get a Sail. Which isn't completely horrible, but it's not Bass Pro.

I order from the one in Vaughan all the time though. They often have free shipping promotions and by far the best choices.

That's where I live . By far They have the largest store in vaughan mills shopping mall I imagine their rent must be large 6 figures a month . I can't believe how busy it is .

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

The Uncle Buck's restaurant is a pretty good place to eat.

I am an avid outdoorsman and I love to fish and hunt. Bass Pro is seriously over-priced. I prefer Cabela's.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
That's where I live . By far They have the largest store in vaughan mills shopping mall I imagine their rent must be large 6 figures a month . I can't believe how busy it is .

Lucky you! Then again I'd be completely broke if I lived there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->