Meszaros or Barker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
pei fan said:
How does Chris Durand compare to these guy's.Can someone give me a good
desription of his game.He's putting up pretty impressive numbers for a 17 year
old.It amazes me how much talent there is in this draft.Such a shame the lockout
may screw it up. :mad:
So, what about Durand?

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
kruezer said:
Oh yes.

Barker>Phaneuf=Suter IMO

Barker and Pitkanen will own the league for the next 10 years IMO, everyone else will fill in after them.

Wow, I've only seen Barker twice, but he was almost invissible both nights. I guess that isn't necessarily a bad thing as a d-man, but based on the company everyone seems to be putting him in, you'd expect him to make more of an impact. Meszeros even seems more physical then Barker.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
jin said:
Wow, I've only seen Barker twice, but he was almost invissible both nights. I guess that isn't necessarily a bad thing as a d-man, but based on the company everyone seems to be putting him in, you'd expect him to make more of an impact. Meszeros even seems more physical then Barker.
He definetaly makes an impact, he is really one of those guys who you never think about unless you make an effort to watch him, then you realize at the end of the game that he has 2 points and is a + yet again and led the team to victory. You definetaly notice Dion alot more, but really it doesn't mean he's the better player. He seems alot like Brian Leetch to me. Alot. Right now he can only dream of a career like that of course, but thats who I'd compare him too in terms of style, just sweetness.

bruins4777*

kruezer said:
Oh yes.

Barker>Phaneuf=Suter IMO

Barker and Pitkanen will own the league for the next 10 years IMO, everyone else will fill in after them.

Don't forget bouwmeester

As for somebody bring up my boy mark stuart? Honestly at this point in time i'd take stuart, but in the long run i think stuart is a safe pick, but phaneuf, suter, and barker all have more potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad