Merry Christmas!

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::rudolf::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::xtree::xtree::xtree::xtree::xtree::xtree::xtree::xtree::xtree::xsign::xsign::xsign::xsign::xsign::xsign::xsign::xsign::xsign::xsign::xsign::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::xbg::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::frosty::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::m-dance::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::highclap::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::walrus::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::dm::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::scool::scool::scool::scool::scool::scool::scool::scool:

410c970e47e314a4138dd287b8be1aa5.gif

xdu4Ao.gif

tumblr_ohld47qbIJ1vbcnq8o1_500.gifv

tumblr_n8dz1pLmWa1tgvqp6o6_250.gifv

162538637bf37ff2224ea28052d0109a.jpg

giphy.gif

7647f1cc5f9b710df6e2503a8bef1eeb.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

3168657-9041325278-tumbl.gif

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Merry Christmas to all of you fine people at there, wherever you may be. You collectively make this a great place to visit, to learn, and sometimes to argue :laugh:. There is no better place to chat amongst better Oiler fans, and I consistently am amazed by the depth of quality and knowledge to be found. A special shout-out to Wen22 for being our own in-house artist. Love to you all,

Budbundy

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Mrs. snipes got me the reverse retro Draisaitl sweater for Christmas. Got her trained well lol these are beautiful sweaters.

Already sending trolling pictures to my buddies in Calgary who are diehard Flames fans with funny captions of the sweater on me.

Hope you guys are having a good morning.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Mrs. snipes got me the reverse retro Draisaitl sweater for Christmas. Got her trained well lol these are beautiful sweaters.

Already sending trolling pictures to my buddies in Calgary who are diehard Flames fans with funny captions of the sweater on me.

Hope you guys are having a good morning.

You really are a good guy, I'm not sure that I could be friends with a Flames fan with the possible exception being on Christmas ;)

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe out there and reach out if you’re alone or the world has you feeling down.

Very good point. If you happen to be alone or down right now, feel free to reach out to friends and family on the phone, or if you are truly alone my PM box is always open. This is a Christmas unlike any other in our lifetimes, better times are on the horizon and by this time next year things should be back to normal or close to it. The sun will still rise tomorrow, watch a movie that warms your heart or gives you a belly ache from laughter, life is a true blessing, make the most of your time here and know that you are loved by your friends, family and pets.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I would usually give a shout out about this time. Tonight I think I want to give a shout out to all Oiler fans. I've posted the Intro to NHL 99 because it was my favourite in the series. Its also is the generation I grew up in, so when I hear "great save Joseph" it hits close to home. I know we have differences on how things are going, and how things should be handled, but I think we should focus on the things that bring us together in 2021. Merry Christmas to all the other Oiler fans out there, I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow, and all the best in 2021!

Oiler fans are all heros!:D

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Very good point. If you happen to be alone or down right now, feel free to reach out to friends and family on the phone, or if you are truly alone my PM box is always open. This is a Christmas unlike any other in our lifetimes, better times are on the horizon and by this time next year things should be back to normal or close to it. The sun will still rise tomorrow, watch a movie that warms your heart or gives you a belly ache from laughter, life is a true blessing, make the most of your time here and know that you are loved by your friends, family and pets.
Seconded. I mentioned the same in the music thread. This is a harder Christmas than most. My PM is open too.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
“I just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their old friends, they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen” ;)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad