Merry Christmas!

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
I would usually give a shout out about this time. Tonight I think I want to give a shout out to all Oiler fans. I've posted the Intro to NHL 99 because it was my favourite in the series. Its also is the generation I grew up in, so when I hear "great save Joseph" it hits close to home. I know we have differences on how things are going, and how things should be handled, but I think we should focus on the things that bring us together in 2021. Merry Christmas to all the other Oiler fans out there, I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow, and all the best in 2021!

Last edited:

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Merry Christmas, hope you all have a great time, eating, drinking, n being merry, even though we can't be in the same house hold as most of our friends n family.

I remember playing NHL 99 at a friend's place way back in the day.

I'd have a string of shifts, having him hemmed in is own end, peppering the goalie with shots, not scoring, only to have him take a slap shot from his own end to clear the puck, only to have it go between my goalie's legs.

I'd out shoot him 35-10 n lose 5-1 lol

Wen22

May 28, 2006
Edmonton
Oilers Xmas.png

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
All the best to everyone here and your families. Hopefully we have better days ahead. Looking forward to watching the WJC’s with my family over the holidays with my little buddy Sedin and joining you fine folks for the odd GDT.

View attachment 380315

Thank you for being so welcoming.

PS Great work once again @Wen22

does he have a Swedish twin!?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Merry Christmas everyone. We are one big dysfunctional family here, but in the end we stick up for our own! Thanks to everyone for sticking through 2020 and creating and having great, mediocre and sometimes downright wtf worthy conversations to keep all of us going through the tough times! Stay safe, enjoy the holiday and keep covid away.

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone! Appreciate you guys. It’s nice to have other people to talk about our self destructive obsession. Definitely makes the seasons and hockey talk all the better.

We’re reaching the end of our hockey drought ladies and gentlemen. Something to distract from the dystopia going on around us. I’m glad I’ll be able to get more entertainment out of it from you guys. So thank you.

Once again, Merry Christmas and I hope you and your families stay safe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->