OT: Merry Christmas

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I got coal.
Lucky you.

I was cooking dinner for a 4:30 mealtime. My wife invited her newly single mom...who lets say...can be a handful at times. Imagine how fun it was when at 4:15, the power went out with high winds. And that power continued to stay out so she decided to leave at 9:00 with us feeding her snacks from the veggie plates, and a turkey sandwich because the turkey finished cooking, but nothing else. Finally around 10:30, the power came back on.

Now tomorrow she gets to come back over at 1:00 to have the turkey dinner. I chose that time so it won't interfere with the WJC....lol.

The upside...my wife is hot and I told her I was getting a "treat" for dealing with all this. Time to go cash in!

Merry X-Mas boys!

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Lucky you.

I was cooking dinner for a 4:30 mealtime. My wife invited her newly single mom...who lets say...can be a handful at times. Imagine how fun it was when at 4:15, the power went out with high winds. And that power continued to stay out so she decided to leave at 9:00 with us feeding her snacks from the veggie plates, and a turkey sandwich because the turkey finished cooking, but nothing else. Finally around 10:30, the power came back on.

Now tomorrow she gets to come back over at 1:00 to have the turkey dinner. I chose that time so it won't interfere with the WJC....lol.

The upside...my wife is hot and I told her I was getting a "treat" for dealing with all this. Time to go cash in!

Merry X-Mas boys!
Wow... you must have been a really bad boy this year... Santa's pissed.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I was enjoying mine until it was pointed out that it was Monday and not Sunday, meaning I had to go back to work today. I don't know why it didn't register as we were peeking at football during our Christmas Eve dinner.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Lucky you.

Merry X-Mas boys!

Is your MIL still single?

Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad