OT: Merry Christmas!

ozpensfan

Nov 19, 2013
Western Australia
Hope everyone has a great Christmas. Finally mine winds down I Australia but I can happily go to sleep next to my signed Mario lemieux helmet which girlfriend got for my present.

Fire Shero*

Hopefully santa left coal in Shero's stocking because he's been a horrible GM.

Merry Christmas to everyone else

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't like to brag, but I am getting pretty darn good at heating up pre-cooked ham and turkey for these big holiday meals

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hope everyone has a great Christmas. Finally mine winds down I Australia but I can happily go to sleep next to my signed Mario lemieux helmet which girlfriend got for my present.

Nice. Pictures, please.

I second this.

Awesome, ozpensfan.

I got a Pens bar stool for my bar/desk. I nolonger use it as a bar. Got my monitor hanging across the way. I just don't use it enough so I combined the two.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
May your Yuletides be merry and your eggnog be spiked.

Have a good holiday all, and don't forget your designated drivers where applicable. ;)

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Nice. Post some pics man.

As far as Pens goodies for me go this year, my woman got me a signed 8x10 of Crosby with the Cup. :yo:

Also got myself a new Lemieux '92 away Cup jersey that should arrive soon.

Last edited:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
My cousin got me a used copy of NHLwhatever with Claude Giroux on the cover. That was the only hockey-related gift I got. Stupid cousin.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Got these last night.

Hopefully get more Pens gear when i open up more soon here.

1477370_330310910441648_759682076_n.jpg

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Got 2Pens Tupperware cups that keep your drinks hot or cold, clothes, sega genesis, cologne. Had to make a present my self for dinner so I made 2 snowmen using white blank paper wrapped around toilet paper rolls, colored scarf using orange paper and a hat using a few pieces of small sticky note paper and some tape. I ate a lot of food, they said they have never seen someone eat so much food in their lives, I ate like Ryback haha.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Got 2Pens Tupperware cups that keep your drinks hot or cold, clothes, sega genesis, cologne. Had to make a present my self for dinner so I made 2 snowmen using white blank paper wrapped around toilet paper rolls, colored scarf using orange paper and a hat using a few pieces of small sticky note paper and some tape. I ate a lot of food, they said they have never seen someone eat so much food in their lives, I ate like Ryback haha.

is it 1990?

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
My cousin got me a used copy of NHLwhatever with Claude Giroux on the cover. That was the only hockey-related gift I got. Stupid cousin.

The funny part about this post is that you actually have an expectation that your *cousin* will give you a nice Christmas gift. Must be nice. Where I come from cousins (even close cousins) don't give each other more than a phone call (or a few laughs if they're in town). Just seeing them would be the present.

aSockalypse

Feb 9, 2011
Girlfriend got me home Bennett jersey, Pens coffee mug, and Pens hat.

Not letting this one go. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad