OT: Merry Christmas!

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Just wanted to have a thread and wish everyone Merry Christmas! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoy what ever Holiday you celebrate as well. Hope everyone is with their families and loved ones and enjoy the time of the year! Sit back and enjoy some beverages and enjoy the season!!

Don't drink and drive kids.....

Bobby Ryan.:xsign: :xcheers: :xtree: :elf: :x):

rWoHockeyman88

Jul 7, 2010
Richmond, VA
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza! Whatever you celebrate, I hope you enjoy time with your family and have a happy new year. We are putting together presents under the tree and I am enjoying a Hardywod Gingerbread Stout! Amazing beer coming up your way soon Beef!

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Merry Christmas and happy holidays fellow flyers fans. Really wish there was some puck to look forward to later but glad the players get to spend time with their families like the rest of us. Have a blessed day everyone!

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
funny-quotes-from-christmas-vacation.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Got a bunch of tickets to the Flyers Canadiens game on the 8th. Section 101 row 19. I was planning on getting some cheap tickets via stubhub the day of but this is much better considering section 101 is dead center.

Christmas is awesome :laugh:

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Merry Christmas everyone!

My parents got me a Sweden jersey and a Finland jersey, so that was pretty nice of them! Screen printed Nike ones, but still very nice, I have never seen anyone in the UK or the Netherlands with either.

King Forsberg

16 21 28 44 68 88 93
Jul 26, 2010
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here. Hopefully Santa brings us an Eagles victory this Sunday!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad