HF Habs: Merry Christmas HF Folks!!!

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I just wanted to wish everyone of my HF brothers and sisters a very Merry Christmas! I don't know when I'd get the chance to do so as I will be running around the next few days. So I'm doing so now.

Through debates, disagreements, arguments, joking around at the team's and each other's expense, this place is a sanctuary for someone like me and it helps me get away from it (not that I'm living a difficult life, but escape is always a good thing).

And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, I still want to take the chance to wish you a Happy Holiday Season!

Be safe, be healthy, wishing your families the best.

And oh yea, Go Habs Go!

And it wouldn't be a complete message from me if I didn't give a Go Rocket Go!

You're active on the Impact thread too, you can add an "Allez Montréal!" to your post.

Joyeux Noël à tous!

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Felix navidad to all my fellow posters!!!! Just spent 2 days in Queretaro so I’m all latined up!!

11yrs on this forum......weird how I feel I know some of you yet I’ve never met any lol

Enjoy your egg nogs and family, may your kids not get pissed cause you only bought them 600$ in gifts lol

Joyeux Noël à tous!!!!!

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
Joyeux Noël mes fans du CH. Merry Christmas my fellow Habs fans.

Merci pour ces sujets de discussions a pu finir et ces bonne conversation de hockey. Thanks for all these unfinishable debate and this good hockey talk.

Wish y'all all the best. Je vous souhaite le meilleur.

Bonne année(en avance) et Joyeux noel. Happy new year(in advance) and Merry Christmas !

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
A toast to y’all

images

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Turkey carving time -2 hours, the bird is out of the oven . I repeat, the bird is out.

Who says getting the Christmas dinner ready is like a military operation?

Have a great one all. If you're on the Naughty List, I hope you made sure it was worth it ;-)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad