HF Habs: Merry Christmas HF Folks!!!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I just wanted to wish everyone of my HF brothers and sisters a very Merry Christmas! I don't know when I'd get the chance to do so as I will be running around the next few days. So I'm doing so now.

Through debates, disagreements, arguments, joking around at the team's and each other's expense, this place is a sanctuary for someone like me and it helps me get away from it (not that I'm living a difficult life, but escape is always a good thing).

And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, I still want to take the chance to wish you a Happy Holiday Season!

Be safe, be healthy, wishing your families the best.

And oh yea, Go Habs Go!

And it wouldn't be a complete message from me if I didn't give a Go Rocket Go!

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I just wanted to wish everyone of my HF brothers and sisters a very Merry Christmas! I don't know when I'd get the chance to do so as I will be running around the next few days. So I'm doing so now.

Through debates, disagreements, arguments, joking around at the team's and each other's expense, this place is a sanctuary for someone like me and it helps me get away from it (not that I'm living a difficult life, but escape is always a good thing).

And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, I still want to take the chance to wish you a Happy Holiday Season!

Be safe, be healthy, wishing your families the best.

And oh yea, Go Habs Go!

And it wouldn't be a complete message from me if I didn't give a Go Rocket Go!
Same to you, and all.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
B54CDD12-79B2-43D8-B6FE-8C84A4CAAD97.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->