Merry Christmas HF Fellow Panthers Boarders!!!

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
OK!
Hockey presents:
Panthers Ornament
Panthers Practice Jersey
Darius Kasparaitis NYR white jersey (signed of course)
Sean Avery NYR blue jersey
Henrik Lundqvist Stadium Series shirt
NYR Pint Glass set
"In the presence of a Rangers fan" mug
2 Packs of UD cards, both packs having jersey cards of Evander Kane and Peter Forsberg(Flyers gear).
Think I'm forgetting something.

Dude god bless your new wife, lol!!

Awesome stuff!

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
Merry Christmas everyone!

My most important present is that my pops is now three months cancer free. He just got checked out a couple of weeks ago, and all went well. Now its the routinely six month check up coming up in a few months.

My big present is on the way from Ocala. I got a PS4 package with 2 controllers and a PS+ 1yr membership, COD: Ghosts, NBA2k14, the camera, and a vertical stand. I didnt really want much else here in Greece, since I have more than most. >>>I did see this jacket hanging in Pantherland during one of the broadcasts, and I was thinking about asking someone here if they could find out the price for me.<<<

Awesome about your pops dude!!!

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Merry Christmas to all!!

As far as hockey related; my squad at work ( police department) all chipped in and got me a signed Nick Bjugstad white jersey. After they bought the jersey they contacted the Panthers and overnighted the jersey to them. Bjugs signed it and a puck (the team added a signed Kopecky puck too) and sent it back.

They surprised me in our morning briefing with the gift.

Great group of guys I have working for me! :handclap:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Got to say, I got one of the best presents I've received in years, made me feel like a little kid again.

Girlfriends family gave me a 'bonus' gift at the end of giving out presents to the little ones. I got a red Panthers jersey, signed on the front and back from hometown Brian Campbell, with an invitation to come down to Florida next year Xmas/New Years time (depending on the 2014-15 schedule) and tour the arena and dressing room, meet the team, and get the rest of the guys to sign the back of the jersey!!! Was just in blown away in shock, couldn't believe it!!!

So looks like I'll be heading south for the holidays next year. Can't wait for the schedule to come out for next year already!!!

Merry Christmas to all. Hope everyone enjoyed their day as much as I did!

:x): :xsign:

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Merry Christmas to all!!

As far as hockey related; my squad at work ( police department) all chipped in and got me a signed Nick Bjugstad white jersey. After they bought the jersey they contacted the Panthers and overnighted the jersey to them. Bjugs signed it and a puck (the team added a signed Kopecky puck too) and sent it back.

They surprised me in our morning briefing with the gift.

Great group of guys I have working for me! :handclap:

that is awesome! Really nice for the org and your guys to do that.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Just realised I forgot something, my girlfriend was with me for Christmas instead of her usually being in Poland for Christmas :D

Tell her "Wesolych Swiat", it'll impress her :laugh: (I'm born and raised in Canada but my entire family is Polish and we speak it at home).

I'm late to the party (had to work all of Christmas) but.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!

iYoZJa9.jpg

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Merry Christmas guys :) my combined birthday/Christmas (birthday is on the 21st)

Alexander Semin Washington home jersey
Alexander Ovechkin Russian name shirt
Ron Burgundy book
Simpsons mug and coaster
Sports mixture
£400
£15 Microsoft pre paid card
Bottle of Zubrowka
Bottle of Jack Daniels
Bottle of Wyborowa
Bottle of Jack Daniels honey
New Xbox 360 controller
Scarf and gloves
Ticket for Derby/Chelsea in the FA Cup on the 5th.
Football Manager 14

FYI SS28, if your gf hasn't already told you, it's a big Christmas tradition to have shots of Zubrowka (Bison grass vodka for those who are unaware) during Christmas Day breakfast.

My family is pretty sloshed by the time 2pm rolls around every Christmas :laugh:

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Bobby Knight Book (hard find...used online)
5 Levels of Leadership Book
Pat Burns Book (got my father the Orr book...already want to read it)

Couple small Panthers items, nice Dallas Cowboys clothing/gear -hopefully I can wear it after this week, nice bedding sheets, other clothing items, and of course CHOCOLATE!

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
A little late since I was busy, but hope everyone had a great Christmas/holidays! Hope the cats can roll back into the win column this weekend!

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
OK!
Hockey presents:
Panthers Ornament
Panthers Practice Jersey
Darius Kasparaitis NYR white jersey (signed of course)
Sean Avery NYR blue jersey
Henrik Lundqvist Stadium Series shirt
NYR Pint Glass set
"In the presence of a Rangers fan" mug
2 Packs of UD cards, both packs having jersey cards of Evander Kane and Peter Forsberg(Flyers gear).
Think I'm forgetting something.

Where did Santa buy the practice jersey? I would like to get a blue or green one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad