Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays HFFlames

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Now I traditionally would celebrate on the 24th, but whatever no one else does that so may as well wish you y'all a merry Christmas today. To those who don't celebrate, happy holidays, and I wish you all a fine new year!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Reactions: Tofveve

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I've spent the last two weeks ridiculously ill. Feeling better now, but still not quite out of the woods yet. Happy holidays everyone!

Whatever the hell is this evil cold/flu hybrid illness is, it sure as hell is taking people out. I've heard quite a few others say that their families have also been ravaged by this seasons snot and sniffles sickness. I wish it not upon any of thee.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I've spent the last two weeks ridiculously ill. Feeling better now, but still not quite out of the woods yet. Happy holidays everyone!

Whatever the hell is this evil cold/flu hybrid illness is, it sure as hell is taking people out. I've heard quite a few others say that their families have also been ravaged by this seasons snot and sniffles sickness. I wish it not upon any of thee.
I hope you feel better soon! I went to the local witch and she gave me the perfect solution and I'll never get sick again. I'll send you to her in a bit but I first have to send 2 more people... I'm sure you understand.

Reactions: Fig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->