Merry Christmas from Rene Rancourt

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
What a kick in the junk. Always one of my favorite games of the year, and one of my favorite parts of the holidays. :(

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Take Bettman and Fehr, lock them in a room and don't let either of them out until this ******* lockout **** is settled.

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
The Rene Rancourt Christmas caroling and the December pre-game video are two of the things I miss most this holiday season... I don't know what it is about the December pre-game video, but it's by far my favorite every year.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
that peice of crap ornament from a couple years ago stopped working this year too. still on the tree though

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I miss this :cry:. My daughter went to this game with me. ...I see her in the video.

We love the falling snow they show during the games near Christmas.

sigh....:(

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
this is great.

as an aside--the night Phil Kessel returned there was a blinding snowstorm....me and my husband at the time broke down with a dead alternator in the storm.

yay

Fair Warning

Nov 15, 2006
Grafton, MA
Oh man. I miss Rene. And I miss the B's. Thanks for sharing this vid.

Though, my mother-in-law contacted Rene and got him to sing a couple of songs at my wedding back in October. What an awesome surprise that was! My wife sang O Canada with him (her family is French Canadian).

We reached out to him via email and thanked him after. In his own words: "From the hockey blue line... to the unemployment line."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad