Merry Christmas Everyone!

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all.

:xtree:

:xsign:

:hhan:

Last edited:

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Merry Christmas everyone. 3 days ago I got the flu and gave it to my wife and son for Christmas! No turkey for us. . I don't feel too bad tho annual Toledo On. Euchre/Poker extravaganza tomorrow and extended family gathering on the 28th with all trimmings. Today consists of Netflix, Grand Budapest Hotel was great, beer and nursing the patients

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Merry Christmas!

I got tickets to the Leafs Wild game on 1/2, a Leafs beach towel, a Stanley cup popcorn maker (lol) and a Leafs sweatshirt which reads:

Just one before I die - waiting since 1967

Bunch of other goodies too but these were fun ones.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL

Santa brought me one mean 2-stage 305cc snowblower + pair of tix vs. Blue Jackets for Jan 9th :handclap:

:x)::santa::xtree::xsign::grinch:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i obviously need to live with some of y'all because i got z.e.r.o leafs things. :( boo.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
i obviously need to live with some of y'all because i got z.e.r.o leafs things. :( boo.

I actually got no Leafs merch this xmas. just a new watch, french press and a bottle of scotch.

May pick up a Komarov jersey during boxing day though. :D

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach

You might have to buy yourself something haha. I did for a few years to give hints and now - not necessary. Actually forgot to list one of the best Leaf gifts: hand knit blue gloves with white trim perfect for wearing to the games.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Merry Christmas!

What did you get for fishing gear?

I got a colour fish camera and digital scale. Some jigs,lures and a Digital scale. New fillet knife. The kids friggin sit and watch this camera with no hassel lol.
Its a Marcum camera. No flasher though.
Awesome!

You like your fishing too?

Last edited:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Well that was a good day. I did not go to sleep after the turkey either yeehaaaa. Lol.

Well I see lots of leafs loot gotten by everyone eh. I didn't get a leaf thing. My kids did though. Rotten kids ha. Well here's to Family,Friends and Fun and hoping everyone keeps enjoying the holidays more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad