Merchandise at the World Championships (Copenhagen)

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hi guys,

I am flying to Copenhagen this weekend to see Sweden take on Switzerland, but I was wondering if they sell proper merchandise at the arena. My friend is a big Sweden fan and he hopes they sell some Sweden merch there. Has anyone gone to a game and noticed?

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I am flying to Copenhagen this weekend to see Sweden take on Switzerland, but I was wondering if they sell proper merchandise at the arena. My friend is a big Sweden fan and he hopes they sell some Sweden merch there. Has anyone gone to a game and noticed?

They do. You walk over to the fan village, which is right next to the arena, and find a tent with merchandise. :thumbu:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
They do. You walk over to the fan village, which is right next to the arena, and find a tent with merchandise. :thumbu:

Awesome, thanks! I wasn't expecting a response so soon but apparently I am not the only crazy European awake at 3:30 AM haha. (Assuming you live in Denmark, knowing where this fan village is haha)

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
One other question: Is it possible to get autographs of players before/after the game? Not sure if they do that

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
One other question: Is it possible to get autographs of players before/after the game? Not sure if they do that
I am not travelling to the WHC this year, but usually you get the chance with the rest of hopefuls after games at where the players/staff leave the arena(rather easy to find out at any arena where it is) or at the hotel where the team stays. I have never noticed any organized signing events though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->