Memories - Video / Audio / Articles from the historic 2017-18 championship season

Coach71

Mar 30, 2015
It's all about the memories. Hope you guys enjoy this tribute I made about Alex and his way to the STANLEY CUP.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Six months ago right now the one that got away thought it was ok to say this in the Cap One Arena locker room.

This was like the cutout of the owner in Major League for me.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
Does anybody know if the Eastern Conference champions banners, division champions banners, etc, are the same size as the Stanley Cup Champions banners?
caps-banner-832x447.jpg

Bruins_Capitals_Hockey_64163.jpg-1c3f5_c0-0-4928-2873_s885x516.jpg

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
The lack of consistency in how they display the years on the Stanley Cup banner vs the division banners is annoying. But I do get that the playoffs occur entirely in one calendar year, while the regular season is split across two.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004

I thought at first this was the HHOF but this is Capital One Arena

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
See this is the collectible stuff I like cause you have to go out if your way to find/get it.

I’m still pissed I didn’t get the Home Depot bucket. :mad:

Reactions: calicapsfan

Bieronymus Trotz

Sep 4, 2017
The lack of consistency in how they display the years on the Stanley Cup banner vs the division banners is annoying. But I do get that the playoffs occur entirely in one calendar year, while the regular season is split across two.
Yeah, but the whole season contributes to the outcome. The standings determine playoff berths, seeding, etc. And they're the champion of the season, not the calendar year.

Definitely not the most important point here though... ;)

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Yes. It is outside 107/108. Four goal pucks including DSP game tying goal, Orpik goal, Ovechkin goal and one other I cannot remember, Holtby stick and puck from the Save, Carlson jersey. Oshie and Kuznetsov skates. Eller gloves and Backstrom helmet.
Shit! I missed that when I was there last week. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->