GDT: Memorial Cup Round Robin Game - Quebec Ramparts vs Peterborough Petes 9PM Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
yea, stating the obvious but i'd like their chances a lot better with a 2 goal lead. quebec just looks so much more dangerous with their ability to threaten and seem like a team that can really put their foot on the gas when the smell blood. petes having way more trouble generating good chances that quebec doesn't give them. hopefully they can find a way to just gut this one out. ideally quebec gets too aggressive too early and hands the petes a freebie.
not the freebie i was picturing but a freebie nonetheless

Reactions: RangersFan1994

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I like Stillman , hate that he is a Devils pick. Ill start to hate him once he puts on the Devils jersey. Watch him make the Devils this season. Reminds me of a more skilled Ryan Callahan type ugh. Brother of Riley Stillman son of Corey Stillman

Last edited:

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
20 miles 20 smiles...solid 3rd there with about 68 petes icings. despite all the icings though they really didn't give quebec many good looks...easier to get away with when you can win almost every faceoff.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
The Ontario Hockey League champion Petes (1-2) will play Thursday night against the loser of the game Wednesday night between the Western Hockey League champion Seattle Thunderbirds (1-1) and host Kamloops Blazers (1-1).

Ah, so it'll be Petes vs SEA/KAM loser
and
QUE vs SEA/KAM winner
and then the final is the winner of those two games.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Ah, so it'll be Petes vs SEA/KAM loser
and
QUE vs SEA/KAM winner
and then the final is the winner of those two games.
Dont think so, that would assure a team w losing RR record made Final, while 2 teams w best, winning RR records would face eadh other early

Actually wont Que go direct to Final, having already beaten both WHL teams, to be top among the 2 2-1 teams?

S-K loser plays P ,(both 1-2) in play-in.
for spot in Semi vs S-K winner?

The winner faces Q?

... thought thats how ir works .

Wasnt sutuation that P needed a win to stay alive and force the play-in game?
And that Q had little to gain by winning?
Had Q won, thry'd be 3-0, P 0-3, no need for play-in. And S-K game today just a preview of same 2 reams in Semi?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad