Memorial Cup In London-Tickets??

Status
Not open for further replies.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
tuckerdomi said:
I believe the mem cup tix are sold out anyone know what the face value of them are? and how many games are being played?

I have front row tickets for all the games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :handclap: :handclap:

I think London pre sold 6000-7000 ticket packages and I believe the rest are sold out now....

I'm so excited :yo: :yo:

And there is one game per day so 8-10 games I believe

tuckerdomi

Dec 4, 2004
Ontario
trahans99 said:
I have front row tickets for all the games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :handclap: :handclap:

I think London pre sold 6000-7000 ticket packages and I believe the rest are sold out now....

I'm so excited :yo: :yo:

And there is one game per day so 8-10 games I believe

Thats great, how mcu you pay per seat? or if u got them hooked up whats the value of the seats?

Thanks

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
tuckerdomi said:
Thats great, how mcu you pay per seat? or if u got them hooked up whats the value of the seats?

Thanks

I paid $350 for the whole tourney, i'm not sure if I tried selling how much I could get. I wouldn't sell anyways.

I had tickets to the London-Guelph record breaking game and heard a guy beside me say he sold 2 tickets for $1,000/per ticket (on Ebay) and I almost spit out my drink!!

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
GagneOwnsYou said:
Surely ther are tickets set aside for fans of other teams, no?

nope, all the tickets have been sold out. that might mean to the general public and they have some left for family and fans of the other teams... but this is from the London Knights website under Memorial CUp 2005 and tickets:

"Tickets for the 2005 MasterCard Memorial Cup are now sold out. Thank you for your support of the London Knights and the 2005 MasterCard Memorial Cup.

Memorial Cup tickets will be available for distribution to confirmed recipients at the end of March 2005" <----------------------------------thats ME

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
since London KNights are hosting the Memorial cup this means they will automatically qualify for it, where will the 4th team come from if the Knights win the OHL championship as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad