Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like thread 3 - 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
If we could jinx and dejinx by singing, we would sing Jinjer or Russian protest bands like the immortal P---y Riot or some easy stuff.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
To say, Finland's progressive faction wants Svech back and the centrist faction hopes for Nino Aho Turbo, and the idiot faction hates the best government we've ever had so far. Sanna Marin is super calm and awesome. I'd trade three Jacindas any day, sorry, NZ. Okay, back to playoffs.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Enhancing effective engagement capability.

What else?

Sometimes I feel these people here don't really have a sense of humor, ot at least are not very quick to say it. Maybe it's the southern part of the country and the tradition. Some Europeans like the Chechians would be much more responsive. Or the Vandals in modern Tunis. Or the Lombardians in modern Rome.

Makes me think we got off easy.

(Not. Our population halved in 18th century. But it was mostly the plague and famine, not violence.)

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I forgot to include the title:
Enhancing effective engagement capability.

What else?
I forgot to add the smiley. [smile]

The above is easily expanded into twelve to twenty long words in Finnish but not necessarily more informative. Swedish speakers know it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I was actually thinking about if the US equivalent of RIAT in London doesn't happen. Not sure what it would be.

I could easily call a psychiatrician over some minor squibble on an airplane, and no snakes.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
wait, is finnish entish?
You could say I'm a bit more into military than say railroads or sociology but that's really how you look at things. General linguistics and where Entish falls in that field is definitely a topic to discuss. Especially considering what Mr Tolkien might think of Mr Jackson.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
IMG_20200819_161312.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad