Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
Mandatory:

2h2Ddrg.gif

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Hmmmmm... I don't know what to think haha. I've spent countless hours making gifs, photoshops and graphics for the GDT's, like an insane amount of time. I'll be damned if everyone gets their grubby hands on them especially without a credit. I might just hoard them. :laugh:

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Hmmmmm... I don't know what to think haha. I've spent countless hours making gifs, photoshops and graphics for the GDT's, like an insane amount of time. I'll be damned if everyone gets their grubby hands on them especially without a credit. I might just hoard them. :laugh:
posting your content here means you get all the credit tho

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I was the first one to grab the infamous screen shot of Hall nuzzled in Nicos chest after a goal. I forget what I put over the top of it originally, but it has spread. Only thing I've given to the internet. Feels ok.

Reactions: OmNomNom

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
So ... is there any way to find images we've posted in the past? I can only find "media" which here apparently means only video/gifs.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
So ... is there any way to find images we've posted in the past? I can only find "media" which here apparently means only video/gifs.
No, I just did it only because I know I grabbed this pic right after the game, so I reversed google image to find out when the game was and went back to my posts around that time. So unless you know about when you posted it, it's pretty much impossible as far as I know.

$

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Don't recall who made this one, but I had a copy of it. (@JK3 perhaps?)

CfyAKuH.jpg
Yeah that's mine, same with the one ZBC posted and a few other dancing ones. I had a different version of the Borat one a while back but it needs to be redone.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad