#MelnykOUT chants - Let's show the organisation that there's more than one angry lady

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
I was gifted tickets for Thursday's game (first game this year) and I'm considering bringing a #MelnykOUT sign and trying to starting chants.

Let's start showing the organisation that fans are pissed, there is a massive disconnect and that there's a lot more than one angry lady.

If ever you're at the game, join in on the chants!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I doubt they'd let you keep any anti-Melynk signs. Remember they kicked people out of the arena last year who had the melynkout stuff.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I agree. I think a louder statement would be an empty arena, but I don't think that is doable with STH and people having already bought tickets.

However, I think you could manage something to the same effect.

For the last game of the season, anyone attending the game should wait until after puck drop to enter the "arena".
The broadcast would show a completely vacant arena during the anthem and warm ups, and I think it would send a huge message.

Additionally, any fans that choose not to support the team financially should show up at the arena for the game, but not actually attend.

You would have thousands of people outside the arena, thousands of people in the concourse, and no one in attendance for puck drop.

Reactions: Icelevel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->