Confirmed with Link: #MelnykOut Campaign - successfully raised 8K over this past weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've spent most of my weekend glued to my lap top - including until the early hours of the morning... sort of like right now looking for information on the infamous trade of EK. There is this #MelnykOut campaign that started this passed Friday, February 23rd after the splash of the Karlsson trade fiesta, following the waves of mismanagement in the front office. It passed the point of no return for many of us and for this one fan who started the campaign. Please, at the very least, visit the page and get all the info. I feel that not attenting the games will contribute to possibly losing our team altogether - that's not what we want. But, this is a fight against the owner. It's worth a shot. My philosophy has always been, if you don't buy the ticket, you're garanteed not to win the lottery!! PS: there really was no pun intended there. Here's the link to the page: MelnykOut

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1334195&binId=1.1164511&playlistPageNum=1

Last edited:

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
here's an idea: start a parallel season ticket drive to show how many STH will sign up for the sens if melnyk sells the team. That would be a giant slap in the face for the euge, he won't have an argument anymore about the lack of support for the senators, and the NHL will take immediate notice. Shit someone get Cyril Leeder involved too

Reactions: Que

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
If this does actually end up outside CTC I think there will be a sense of relief from a lot of people;

And hopefully Melnyk will take the hint the way he’s meant to.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Thats quite impressive 8k!!!
But i doubt the NHL will ever "fired" Melnyk. they would need 3/4 on the owners vote to be able to do so i presume.

MisterMethos

Jun 21, 2014
Everywhere and Nowhere
Has anyone thought about targeting the companies that advertise rinkside at the CTC or have deals with the Senators organization? I assume Melnyk is being well compensated for it.

Take a Bath Son

Jan 15, 2018
Been thinking that a follow up to this billboard could be picking a random game towards the end of the season as an official protest game. But not boycotting the game, going, filling it and chanting Melnykout from start to finish. Make it as loud as the alfie chants and get that on social media.

One could say useless but I would totally disagree. Melnyk’s drive is ego and this hits right where it hurts the most.

He will sell if stuff like this keeps happening.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Great first step, I liked the other person's idea of doing some type of season ticket drive against Melnyk, but that would take a lot of man power and hours to organize it.

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
Would it not make sense to try and get the RedSensArmy guys involved to help mobilize for any in game protests? All those folks are loud and proud.

I wonder how long Euge's ego will allow this, he'll be kicking out half the arena soon

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Would it not make sense to try and get the RedSensArmy guys involved to help mobilize for any in game protests? All those folks are loud and proud.

I wonder how long Euge's ego will allow this, he'll be kicking out half the arena soon
Have they even been active this season? Haven't heard anything about them at all throughout all of this

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
Have they even been active this season? Haven't heard anything about them at all throughout all of this
No clue, was just something I thought about, really the only group I can think of that ever mobilized around the team. This seems right up their ally but I don't even know how you reach out to them.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
No clue, was just something I thought about, really the only group I can think of that ever mobilized around the team. This seems right up their ally but I don't even know how you reach out to them.

You don't find them, they find you.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Where is @TNUOC ALUCARD now with his "HF boards is the only place where Melnyk is hated" take?

Would love to hear his explanation...

Of course, this is just a drop in the ocean compared to the tidalwave facing his boy Eugene when he sells off Karlsson and kills the return by making Dorion include Ryan.

I can hardly wait.

Last edited:

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Don the voice of reason, the voice of the people. What is going on?

Did we just become best friends?

I mean it wasn't a bold prediction, but I said Brennan would take this ball and run with it. It's mana from heaven for him. He can write so much copy, for days, weeks, months, as long as this goes on, he can keep jamming away.

He knows how to get clicks, and this is the perfect time for him to come out swinging because his readership will spike and support him bigly, despite all the shit he has written in the past.

I mean, he did "report" that "someone said" Karlsson was a garbage pick, remember that!

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
Where is Count now with his "HF boards is the only place where Melnyk is hated" take?

Would love to hear his explanation...

Of course, this is just a drop in the ocean compared to the tidalwave facing his boy Eugene when he sells off Karlsson and kills the return by making Dorion include Ryan.

I can hardly wait.

For a second I thought you meant me, and I was very confused.

As to the CTV video, they have some silly people talking on there. People saying Melnyk is doing the best he can for the team? No... no he's not. He's doing what's best for his ego/wallet.

I'm also interested to find myself agreeing with everything Don Brennen said in an article. That's... a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad