News Article: Melnyk made the Front Page today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Melnyck never misses a chance to play the victim. MacLeod seems like she has issues - I’m surprised this didn’t make a candidate for POHO.

Melncyk brings out the worst in everyone - it’s what should be printed on his gravestone

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Funny seeing some take an extremely well known and proven 1000x over liar's word at face value.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Lol ,EM gets told exactly what he is ...And this is news??? Iam sure almost everybody thinks this way,that has anything to do with this team ,and city....

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Lisa MacLeod.....you go girl

Nice to see Eugene be called out in public.

I would say she was pretty nice to him.

The Truth hurts.

Melynk will get no sympathy here.

Hope he enjoyed the rest of the concert! Lmfao

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
We also know that the Ottawa Sun story is very much exaggerated. The story lost all credibility when he was quoted saying that he was busy taking selfies with Sens fans, we all know that there are no Sens fans who want to be photographed with Melnyk.

Lets wait and see if any of these Selfies appear anywhere

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I guess its what i would've said to Melnyk too. Although i might have got all the Sens fans in the crowd to serenade him with 'I cant get no Satisfaction' for a few minutes. Since im not famous, Melnyk would have had no recourse for crying to the press about me. Although if i were Melnyk, i would've also tried the public shaming bit too.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
I mean I don’t think he really cares what the average fan thinks of him, that’s part of the problem. I doubt there’s anything any of us could say to him that would truly get under his skin.

Now being generally regarded as a buffoon by his colleagues and the business world at large I’m sure gets his goat. It must be rough knowing that you can’t run with the big dogs and that they’re very much aware of that fact.

Most of his poor behaviour would seem to stem from insecurity.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Fact or fiction? :laugh:

DBEE0044-EAA2-4DED-BAB3-70151C8C205E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad