Speculation: Melnyk and speculating about the sale of the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Ok guys I'll preface this with I'm a former STH that has been fighting with sens for years

Ok all the rumors about him selling where a lie and all rumors going forward will be a lie.

In fact I've been putting together some evidence of anti sens propaganda and possibility of phscological manipulation to the fan base.

It's easy to hide because EM is an asshole and under research found out he erased all of yost"s posts about him, but on the other hand I truly believe there is a reverse flash here who is pushing an agenda against Melnyk, pre Melnyk out.

I can't say much research is still on going on.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Ok guys I'll preface this with I'm a former STH that has been fighting with sens for years

Ok all the rumors about him selling where a lie and all rumors going forward will be a lie.

In fact I've been putting together some evidence of anti sens propaganda and possibility of phscological manipulation to the fan base.

It's easy to hide because EM is an ******* and under research found out he erased all of yost"s posts about him, but on the other hand I truly believe there is a reverse flash here who is pushing an agenda against Melnyk, pre Melnyk out.

I can't say much research is still on going on.

I too have toyed with the idea of creating a double agent persona.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
You can tell it's a thread because of the way that it is.

Qcp3KQp.gif

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I too have toyed with the idea of creating a double agent persona.

One thing we need to find out is if Hoffman was framed by this unknown person.

What if Karlsson's harrassment was an elaborate plan to break the team up and use mob mentality on the fan base to turn us against melnyk and focus on his finances but not talk about the locker room in crazy trouble.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
One thing we need to find out is if Hoffman was framed by this unknown person.

What if Karlsson's harrassment was an elaborate plan to break the team up and use mob mentality on the fan base to turn us against melnyk and focus on his finances but not talk about the locker room in crazy trouble.

x files episode 431

The anti-Melnyk sentiment is a means to devalue the team.

Why?

To save on divorce payments

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Nope.

NHL franchises only increase in value. And now with Arizona and Carolina settled, there's only one team potentially on the block. Melynk is in the drivers seat, and the longer he goes, the more money he'll get out of it. He isn't selling any time soon.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
As a fan of NHL team owners, I hope Melnyk gets the highest possible return for the sale of this franchise.

Go Melnyk!

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
Nope.

NHL franchises only increase in value. And now with Arizona and Carolina settled, there's only one team potentially on the block. Melynk is in the drivers seat, and the longer he goes, the more money he'll get out of it. He isn't selling any time soon.

Dont be fooled by this idea Nac Mac's got, because the Sens are definitely on the block, Melnyk has a little, used to have a lot, no matter what he's probably always been an asshole.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
His wife should have demanded shares in the team instead.

Well it's a privately owned team, so there are no "shares".

But if the team was taken public, and "shares" were traded on the TSX, wouldn't some deep pocketed wannabe NHL owner just snap them up?

Last edited:

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
This will all be point form:

Guys I'm 1/2 joking in these posts 1/2 serious. I truly am looking into this.

Something seems off to me for real.

My whole theory started because I use to study psychology and truly believe a form of mob mentality has been used against our fan base.

I've studied cases mostly related to charismatic leaders like heavens gate cult, Hitler, Charles Manson, and cases related to mob mentality manipulation sometimes case studies like crowd behaviour and manipulating larger populations.

I just feel something is not so black and white. I also feel the teams financial situation had nothing to do to do with Karlsson and Hoffman leaving. Which made others leave.

I'm also not so sure a new owner will be a better person just more money.

It's obvious an agenda is being pushed for the sale of the team. I'm not sure it's actually a collective idea or a fake perceived collective idea.

Even when I canceled my ST package I did not think get rid of the owner. I just wanted customer service improved. It was only more recently when I wanted to push my directive and unhappiness with customer service that I jumped on board.

Even Calgary needs public funding for their arena and f*** face melnyk tried to find on his own.

I do investments and I remember an article stating melnyk was taking legal action against a pharma company and he had lost a lot of money and the legal action was him being cheap basically. In actual real life if you lose over $100,000 in a stock investment you have the legal right to take legal action against a company and everyone who is an actual investor would know this and do this.

Idk 100% I feel things are way to far to one side. I've always been very critical of the Senators especially when Alfie left, Spezza, when they put zbad #2 C, their whole retool, most trades, alot of draft picks, FA signings. But even I think maybe too much "media" "fake news" rumors of sales and like playing with fans idea's in their heads.

I think people are getting more concerned about his money than our team. I was ready to cheer for Toronto at the beginning of last season but I like Tkachuk, brannstrom , Brown, White, etc I think it's time to take in the rebuild for me and watch the kids grow.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands

My whole theory started because I use to study psychology and truly believe a form of mob mentality has been used against our fan base.

I've studied cases mostly related to charismatic leaders like heavens gate cult, Hitler, Charles Manson, and cases related to mob mentality manipulation sometimes case studies like crowd behaviour and manipulating larger populations.

I just feel something is not so black and white. I also feel the teams financial situation had nothing to do to do with Karlsson and Hoffman leaving. Which made others leave.

It's obvious an agenda is being pushed for the sale of the team. I'm not sure it's actually a collective idea or a fake perceived collective idea.

Even when I canceled my ST package I did not think get rid of the owner. I just wanted customer service improved. It was only more recently when I wanted to push my directive and unhappiness with customer service that I jumped on board.

Even Calgary needs public funding for their arena and **** face melnyk tried to find on his own.

I do investments and I remember an article stating melnyk was taking legal action against a pharma company and he had lost a lot of money and the legal action was him being cheap basically. In actual real life if you lose over $100,000 in a stock investment you have the legal right to take legal action against a company and everyone who is an actual investor would know this and do this.

Idk 100% I feel things are way to far to one side. I've always been very critical of the Senators especially when Alfie left, Spezza, when they put zbad #2 C, their whole retool, most trades, alot of draft picks, FA signings. But even I think maybe too much "media" "fake news" rumors of sales and like playing with fans idea's in their heads.

I think people are getting more concerned about his money than our team. I was ready to cheer for Toronto at the beginning of last season but I like Tkachuk, brannstrom , Brown, White, etc I think it's time to take in the rebuild for me and watch the kids grow.

That's a lot of feelings mate.

Apply Occam's razor.

Reactions: NorthCoast

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

Even Calgary needs public funding for their arena and **** face melnyk tried to find on his own.

Big pharma and men in suit didn't force Eugene to act like a lunatic over the last decade. He did it all on his own.

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
The team is gonna be sale before the 12 September book it
Rumours of an “imminent” sale have been circulating for at least 3 years. All we know for sure is that there has been one offer, and that the team is not for sale. I fully expect EM to run the team into bankruptcy before selling.

Reactions: Upgrayedd

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Its common practice (no pun intended) for doctors to incorporate. List their spouses and children as shareholders. They are not publicly listed yet still have outstanding shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad