Meeting Over: No Progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

two out of three*

What the hell do they do?

You'd figure they would have meetings where they actually go into it with a different mindset. Instead its the same old s*it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I find it awfully strange that they did this without Bettman and Goodenow. If the deadline is today, why are there meeting without them?

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
You all act like one of these meetings will yield a new headline. "Meeting Over: Progress Made"

No, we won't hear the season is saved or cancelled progressively. It'll be one press conference and that is it. Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am will be every NHL fan, good or bad.

Vic Rattlehead*

Seriously, what did you all expect? The season will be cancelled this week, both sides will go back to the negotiating table in September.

SuperUnknown

Mar 14, 2002
Visit site
I can't wait for the "cancelled season" call. Then I guess we'll have to wait until Feb 2006 for hockey again (or who knows, Feb 2007).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If the season is canceled, there will obviously be a major uprising from the players. And this from someone who leans PA. You can't tell me all the older players are going to let this go down the drain. You'll really see **** hit the fan. From both sides.

NHLFanSince2020

What'd He Say?
Feb 22, 2003
Visit site
go kim johnsson said:
If the season is canceled, there will obviously be a major uprising from the players. And this from someone who leans PA. You can't tell me all the older players are going to let this go down the drain. You'll really see **** hit the fan. From both sides.
I think the response will be nothing.

Both sides will go about their business without the thought of NHL hockey coming again up until mid-late September.

Jazz

go kim johnsson said:
I do hope you are right, but I honestly think Goodenow has fed the players enough koolaid to make the effect minimal...
:shakehead

Hemooli

Jan 25, 2005
www.csfbl.com
I don't think it's over yet.

How many secret meetings have the NHL and PA had so far? It's impossible to tell, but we do know that they have met secretly on at least three occasions so far. They're quite capable of it. Who's to say that they haven't decided to meet TONIGHT, after the Washington thing? ;)

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Watching the Knick game,the Rangers owner James Dolan and Garden exec Steve Mills were not in their usual seats.Both seats are empty.They sit next to the Knicks bench.They are probably dealing with the lockout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->