WWE: Meet CFO$

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Cool videos from WWE on CFO$. I remember HATING these guys and the songs they would make for superstars earlier on a few years ago, but they've really been hitting home runs lately ever since Jim Johnston completely moved out of producing music for superstars and doing it solely for the film division.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Their music has been fire the past few years, cool stuff.

Before I gave up on my dreams, this is the kind of stuff I wanted to do for a living so this is really interesting.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Nakamura's music is perfect.

Good to see them essentially credit the song to the violinist

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Awesome videos! I love this type of thing where they break it down and show each little piece they have to build up the song.

I'm in agreement that they hit a homerun with Nakamura's theme. There does seem to be a bit of a shift in entrances though. the late 90s when entrance music really became big it was a lot of rock and hard hitting type of music, and things that were close to actual songs.

Now the stuff they are coming out with is a lot more theatrical and spectacle based I guess you can say (especially things like Balor and Nakamura's theme, and it seems like Roode's as well even though I haven't heard the full thing)

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I like a lot of their stuff, but I also miss some wrestlers having theme music from actual musicians who didn't produce the music solely for wrestling. Such as Living Colour, Pantera, etc.

Of course then you had WCW where they would rip off real songs and slightly tweak them. :laugh:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Still sounds like a Violin. Guitars and violins make different kinds of sounds, even after you mess with it in post they're different. Violins have the consistent sound, where a guitar is front loaded and fades.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I like a lot of their stuff, but I also miss some wrestlers having theme music from actual musicians who didn't produce the music solely for wrestling. Such as Living Colour, Pantera, etc.

Of course then you had WCW where they would rip off real songs and slightly tweak them. :laugh:

That's why I always liked DDP's theme in WCW! :laugh:

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I love CFO$. WWE's music really kind of sucked with generic crap from about 2002-2014. But man, Finn Balor's and Bobby Roode's are two of the greatest wrestling themes I've ever heard. If I'm ever doing something bad ass Balor's, Austin's or Dan Severn's WWF theme is in my head. :D

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend

Late WCW was pretty awesome and sometimes gets an unfair rap. I remember watching the old Nitros not too long and being blown away at how bad ass some of their stuff was. Russo was utter garbage. But there were small pockets of awesomeness around him. You have the best blend of wrestling in the world and then you had really cool gimmicks and themes.

They would do something cool to the point where it's like "HOLY BALLS I'M MARKING OUT!!!" and then just completely obliterate it. My favorite example is when they put together a freak faction with Crowbar, Daffney and David Flair who had just lost his mind. For two weeks they'd come out to a ripoff of NIN's Burn (the Natural Born Killers theme) and go ****ing mental. Sure enough right as I'm about to :popcorn: with a Natural Born Killers faction in WCW, they ruined it with a bunch of ******** love angles. :facepalm: IT COULD HAVE BEEN SO COOL WCW. It... could... have... been... so cool... :(

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad