GDT: Medieval Soldiers vs Quacking Birds (A.K.A HanSolo's ConflictOfInterestBowl)

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GbartdanceCERT.gif
Ha. Ha.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Knights just have 4 very solid lines, and don't give up. 4th string goalie, and it doesn't matter. VGK deserved the win from the domination in shots.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Man that was a show of force. Behind, tied, ahead the Knights were just in their face all game. Hopefully the road woes and playing prevent defense hoping to hold a lead of that bad East Coast trip are fully behind them.

GMGM, the time is now, I don't think there is anything to get too fearful of in the Pacific. No one should be afraid of the Kings, they really aren't as good as their record suggests. The Flames have some scary good first line talent, but is anyone really going to believe Mike Smith is the guy to win a playoff series? The Sharks are going to struggle to beat anyone in the playoffs trying to win games scoring 2 goals. The Ducks, well maybe healthy they could be good, but no guarantees and many of the stars are at an age where I'd expect injuries and diminished numbers.

I mean really, why not cement your fan base and take the league by storm by keeping the band together and taking a shot at it? Stop worrying about the draft picks and year 6, unless someone offers you way too much don't trade away the key pieces. Even if they don't extend now, I'm sure guys like Neal and Perron would love to stay long term at reasonable enough contracts. Just do it!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Managed to catch up on the third, good to see the team solve Gibson, who still stood on his head, it would have been a blow out without him in net. Glad the kings lost too giving us first in the division going into thanksgiving.

Last edited:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
GMGM, the time is now, I don't think there is anything to get too fearful of in the Pacific. No one should be afraid of the Kings, they really aren't as good as their record suggests. The Flames have some scary good first line talent, but is anyone really going to believe Mike Smith is the guy to win a playoff series? The Sharks are going to struggle to beat anyone in the playoffs trying to win games scoring 2 goals. The Ducks, well maybe healthy they could be good, but no guarantees and many of the stars are at an age where I'd expect injuries and diminished numbers.

I don't see why not, without Smith the Flames would be in the basement with the oilers, he has stolen so many games for the flames this season... heck he just stole a point they had no right getting against the Blue Jackets. I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but so far Smith has been the best goalie the Flames have had since Kipper. Of bigger concern for the team is the lack of production from the 3rd and 4th lines, Once you get passed the first line... there isn't a whole lot of production, unlike Vegas who seems to get production from everyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad