Media ressources from late 80s and early/mid 90s

old17

May 21, 2005
Hi,

I´m Uwe from Cologne, Germany (<-- due to that: sorry for having some trouble with the language). This might be a scary inquiry, but nevertheless I´ve to try it:

I don´t know, if anybody remembers in Dave McLlwain. He played about 500 NHL games with the Pens, Isles, Sabres, Sens, Jets and Leafs and if I´m right, he´s still owner of a NHL record (for beeing tradet trough 4 divisions during 1 season...). The past 7 years, he played for the Cologne Sharks (Kölner Haie) in the DEL (German Elite League), since last season as their Captain. An you know what ?? He´s better than ever and was the league leading scorer in 05/06 and 06/07 !!! And yes, he´s 40 years old. Ok, enough smalltalk...here´s my problem: it seems obvious that he´ll not play 5 more years at that level. He prolonged his contract for 07/08, but it might be, that he´ll retire after that season. Some guys over here wants to make something like a highlight-career-video for the supertube in that case. But sadly, it´s impossible to find some videos from his time in the NHL (or AHL/IHL). Can anybody help us to find some material we can use for this ??

If you´ve any information, please contact me : [email protected]

Thanks and regards
Uwe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->