Media Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
Do you think the media's coverage has been good in the last 24+ hours (starting from saturday night till now) of whats going on right now in the NHL? (you can vote for more than 1 option)

Last edited:

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
After they built our hopes up on what was suppose to be a "done deal" on Friday, I can hardly compliment most of the media right now. What a disgrace, leading fans down the path to hell like this. Instead of us getting ready for training camp and signings, we got slapped in the face once again.

WhalerBoy

Jul 22, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
bcrt2000 said:
Do you think the media's coverage has been good in the last 24+ hours (starting from saturday night till now) of whats going on right now in the NHL?

Since Saturday night? Or Friday night?

To be honest, since Saturday night, what I have seen wasnt much of anything, as whatever I watched was a re-hash of the Saturday 6pm "season is now over....again". And most of the talk was about how far apart they are, exactly what was said on Wednesday's news.

My vote would be for the PA and the NHL to GO AWAY, and the media concentrate on something else. I don't care anymore, unless your going to tell me who was saying the season was on on Friday? hmmmmmmmmm?????????????????????

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Yes because there is nothing to report but they should put pressure on the NHL/NHLPA. Get more details on the ESPN to pull away from covering the NHL. Anything. I just dont want to be going through what we had to do over the past 10 weeks come Sept and then come Dec again.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
I just feel the the media is too embarassed because of the optimism from friday night, and they probably have players who are saying stuff that we might want to hear, but they are being hush-hush for fear of a repeat of Yesterday

ResidentAlien*

I say they need to dial it up a bunch and keep the heat on both sides to answer for this mess, no more rhetoric.
I wish some of the media would hop a flight to europe and see what those players have to say.

All the major sports reporting agencies have been mis-led, duped or what have you.
If it were me, id be all over my "sources" and see WTF is going on, that would maybe bring back some credibilty to them at least.
They need to keep the pressure on, and apply more pressure.
They have affected so many lives with this mess someone needs to buck up. :mad: :madfire:

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
bcrt2000 said:
I just feel the the media is too embarassed because of the optimism from friday night, and they probably have players who are saying stuff that we might want to hear, but they are being hush-hush for fear of a repeat of Yesterday
What he said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad