MDT: 6/7; "small group discussions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilsFan

Jun 2, 2005
Should be an intereating few days. This with the R & D Camp makes for interesting hockey news. I believe the CBA talks are starting this afternoon. Can anyone confirm that time? Here is to optimism . . . :cheers:

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
Anxiously awaiting the first "breaking news from the NHL talks" of the day from Toronto 640... :rolleyes:

King_Brown

Don't hold your breathe, there will be 10 horus today, tommorow, and Thursday, and then a 16 hour meeting on Friday with the leader Gary Bettman, and then they will say while progress was made there reamian issues we will work on next week. Bob and Gary will talk to set something up.

Bill Daly The Last Bald Man Alive

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
chiavsfan said:
That is so untrue...I am 100% bald. Started going bald at 17, had the horseshoe head at 23, and now at 25, I just shaved it all off. Damn heredity
Being a Chicago fan I think the odds would have been about the same that your riped it out anyways ..

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I like to think they have air conditionning wherever they're meeting.

Maybe sweating and stinking on top of each other would do some good though. Question of making them feel each other's feelings better. Like you know, the more nervous or pissed they are, the stinkier it gets.

"Bob was smelly today. But less than last night. Things are getting better."

Realm

Jun 5, 2005
I still have a bad feeling this will fall apart, at least temporarily. Hopefully they continue with the good long meetings and nobody ends the meeting early because they are upset at the process. Keep Goodenow away from this thing!

SENSible1*

stan_the_fan said:
If the negotiating committees come to a CBA agreement will they announce it before 700 PA members vote on it?

Not sure, but I believe they'll announce "an agreement in principle" and note that it is awaiting ratification.

HF2002

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Bring Back Bucky said:
The lord made many, many heads

the ones he was ashamed of, he put hair on...
Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Truthfully, one should only be ashamed of baldness if they try to grow a combover. Just pull a Jean Luc Picard and do us all a favour. Shave it off, or at least keep it respectable.

Calling Steve Nash, calling Steve Nash...

flambers

Jun 4, 2005
dolfanar said:
The magic 8-ball and my trusty Ouiji board are both indicating a June 15th announcement of an agreement in principle. I'll be meeting with my psychic advisor shortly to see if it's unanimous. Stay tuned...

I don't think there ever will be an "agreement in principle"....when the press conference happens it be a 100% completed deal. All the "i's" dotted and "t's" crossed. I am not sure we will hear anything till July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad