GDT: MDSF: ISLANDERS vs. PENGUINS| GAME 3 | Are you too good for your HOME?|4/14 12:00PM | PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Just don’t do anything stupid like Panarin for Saad and Hjalmarsson for Murphy

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I remember being chastised in the pre-series thread when I opined this team was lazy.

This series, they've been incredibly lazy in every single facet of the game.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I dunno. He's a very important player that needs to get back to or close to 2016 levels in this window right now.
With his injury history and the poor play that comes with it it's a huge gamble.
I guess you can still hold on to him and go out and get guys that can play with(top 4 RD)/above him tho...

Letang was on 2016 levels all year.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Cha cha cha cha changes. Find homes for players who have shown no drive or hunger. It happens and move on from this regime.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
No he wasn't and no he's not. He's lazy, stupid and his physical talent is declining. He's not going to get better with age, he's gonna crash and burn because he can't think the game of hockey. Move him to some sucker

Yes he was. And quite clearly.

Obviously must've missed all of his games.

Letang was team MVP right with Sid.

Reactions: Turin

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
There is functionally no difference between this and the Bruins sweep, which should have resulted in the coach being fired. Hope the organization doesn't wait an extra year this time. Sullivan clearly has no answer for Trotz's strategy at this point. The fruits of Rutherford's bonehead moves starting after the second Cup win are now ripe, too, and it's plain to see what a damaging two years it's been to the organization.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Gotta trade a bunch of players for picks and do a very quick rebuild. Hornqvist, Schultz, Kessel should be able to fetch some 1sts. Look for some UFA bargains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad