MDF: Game 7 | Washington Capitals at New York Rangers - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Sometimes both teams deserve the win but only 1 gets it.

Tough break for Washington and good on the Rangers for never giving up.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
b23.png

Give it up for Mr. Tony

Still hasn't been wrong about the Capitals in my lifetime

BigBen

Dec 5, 2014
I think most of the hockey world is crying because of how boring the NYR-TB series will be. At least the West will be good.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
Feel really bad for WSH and for Ovi. I really liked their team. Should be back again next year with a few minor tweaks.

cbj21

Oct 2, 2005
Shampoo land
Thankfully I kept awake for the ending. Was not that hard. What a game!
Feel bad that one team had to loose this one, but congratulation to the Rangers!! :handclap:

Keithsteeth

Nov 10, 2013
Ovechkin did nothing wrong. The story of the game was the refs basically gifting the Rangers a goal and allowing them to interfere and hold constantly the entire game. It was borderline NBA quality officiating

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
When you make a guarantee like that you can't just "play a good game in general". You have to give a tour de force, like Messier's hat trick. That's why you pretty much never see players making those kind of statements.

This is so laughably overblown. Guy believes in his own team enough to publicly state his belief they can win a game, and this is considered a bad thing?

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Love Caps being called chokejobs. They completely dominated OT after an even game, and two other even games prior to that.

What's your point, they still blew a 3-1 lead and haven't been past the second round since attaining one of the best players in the world

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Lucky bounce off the pile landed right on Stepan's stick. Nothing Holtby could do, the Rangers got the bounce that you need to win a game like this.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
how? they spent a lot of the game in their own zone. without lundqvist this was over.

Does that matter when Washington couldn't find a way to convert? A win is a win no matter how ugly.

Not to mention, NYR seem like the team that will get the bounces heading their way.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
I mean I'm not even a fan of either team and it's a joke the way the officiating has been slanted in the Rangers favour over the last two series. Just unreal.

TheLowKreider

Aug 4, 2009
I think the Rangers playing 2-1 games was a byproduct of the caps and pens playing a down and dirty defensive style, but that's my opinion.

NYRcupboundyessir*

Lol at 'better team lost'

If we have Zucc, this series wouldn't have gone past 6

Now to wash Tampa & finish the job this time

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So much hating in here... Game 7 OT. It takes a bounce, that's it.

Rangers got it.

Say good game and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->