SinBin: McPhee Press Conference

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Malcom Subban not good enough for the NHL but will tie up a roster spot.

He doesn't know what will happen with Ship, Theo, and Tuch stuck in Chicago

1439536505043.gif

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
That’s what we keep hearing, but we’ll see what happens.

Some of these marginal guys should just be waived over holding out for these late round picks.

Reactions: MordredGK

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
How was Theodore in the preseason? Did he really not earn a spot?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
How was Theodore in the preseason? Did he really not earn a spot?
I felt he was the strongest puck distributor on the team. His defense still needs work but the puck moved differently when Theodore was on the ice and if this team had any inkling of a desire to compete this year things would've been done to make room for him imo. And they still may be.

Princeton

Aug 24, 2009
That’s what we keep hearing, but we’ll see what happens.

Some of these marginal guys should just be waived over holding out for these late round picks.
Disagree entirely. GMGM should use every second and every asset to its fullest potential. Hidden gems are unearthed in these late rounds. Packaging picks in the future allows you to move around the draft to get the guys you want. Every single player with the possible exception of Theodore should be available for the right price. (Not Brannstrom, Glass or Suzuki mind you) Too soon to tell on them.

If you get anything for Sbisa, Engellynd etc.... Take it and run. The players you will expose like Hunt are just as, if not more valuable than the 5-6-7 D in my opinion that i see listed on your depth chart. If you disagree then you must admit comparable at least. Personally i love his offensive upside. Then deal him once Brannstrom makes the transition to the NHL.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
I felt he was the strongest puck distributor on the team. His defense still needs work but the puck moved differently when Theodore was on the ice and if this team had any inkling of a desire to compete this year things would've been done to make room for him imo. And they still may be.

Theo ends up on this year's team, it's just a matter of time. He's just gonna eat some minors time due to that eligibility while GM tries to squeeze max value from the blueline pieces.

Reactions: Sir Goose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad