McNabb headshot on Kopitar

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Honestly from this angle it looks like McNabb just nudged Kopitar straight in the chest. Kopitar kinda snaps back cause he didn't expect the shove.

These type of hits happen all game though, Heck Lewis cross checked a Vegas player in the head tonight didn't get called for it.

BerlinBlueShirt

Feb 25, 2016
Berlin, Germany
Its plays like this that make me judge the integrity of NHL reffing. The ref is looking directly at it, no excuse for not calling it. If Doughty gets one game for his, this needs to be at least 2 as this is not a hockey play and its clearly intent to injure.
Are you serious abouth that? Or just bitter about being down two games?

volcom92886

Feb 23, 2009
So Cal
It was a missed call, agree with it. Two minutes and that's it. A 2 game suspension? No way

Id agree with you up until the NHL decided to suspend Doughty for something no where near as egregious. Doughtys was a hockey play that brushed off the players shoulder and then made contact with the head . McNabb targeted the head and made contact with an elbow. If Parros wants to be consistent as he said he did, then McNabb should be suspended as well.

BerlinBlueShirt

Feb 25, 2016
Berlin, Germany
Id agree with you up until the NHL decided to suspend Doughty for something no where near as egregious. Doughtys was a hockey play that brushed off the players shoulder and then made contact with the head . McNabb targeted the head and made contact with an elbow. If Parros wants to be consistent as he said he did, then McNabb should be suspended as well.
Can agree with you on Doughty but I still think McNabb just wanted to block the Kings player. Having watched the video several times now I am still not sure if the elbow hit the Kings player at all (more the upper arm to me) . Still only 2 minutes for me and no suspension

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->