Prospect Info: McLovin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
So everyone’s sky high on Foegele right now. People are slightly down on Necas at the moment. Who ya keeping moving forward if we could for whatever reason only keep 1 of them?

it's a good thing we don't have to do that....

As far as people being down on Necas, a two-point night turns that perception around in a hurry. He looks like he's thinking too much right now. The first 2 games he was just playing and reacting. He needs to turn off his brain a little bit and let the game come to him instead of trying to chase it.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Having never smoked pot, I love Napoleon Dynamite and The Big Lebowski. Never seen Superbad and probably won't.

Why drag two outstanding movies through the mud just to make a point about a third?
Big Lebowski - maybe I didn’t get it. But aside from one scene I found it dumb. The other two? Solid movies. Would recommend Superbad to you.

Fogele

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I don't really get on people for liking or disliking any movie, but if there's one thing The Big Lebowski is definitely not, it's dumb. it's an incredibly clever movie. references to classic noir films, genre bending, little injokes in the script. it's typical Coen Brothers brilliance.

I think part of what has made it so enduring in the minds of fans is that there are lowbrow jokes ("he fixes the cable?") and high-minded stuff as well.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
TBL is one of those movies you have to see at least 3-4 times before you "get it". It's like a classic novel, if you're just looking at the surface of it you're missing out on about a hundred little things that lend it much deeper meaning.

Moby Dick was not simply about homeboy needing to kill a white whale, yknow?

Top Gun is about flying and nothing else though.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Office Space, if you’ve ever worked in a cubicle, makes total sense.

The Dude abides

I don’t work in a cubicle but I have a printer very much like the one they had.

I made a reference to that famous scene while talking to our 19 year old office assistant and she had no clue what I was talking about.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
I don’t work in a cubicle but I have a printer very much like the one they had.

I made a reference to that famous scene while talking to our 19 year old office assistant and she had no clue what I was talking about.

I work in a cube farm for a large bank. At least monthly I have to ask colleagues if they got the memo about the TPS Reports...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad