McKeen's where are they?

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
I wasn't able to get in yesterday and today it's the same thing.

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the mckeenshockey.rivals.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

That is what I keep getting. :cry:

no Gino

May 16, 2005
ROOKIE CHARGERS said:
I wasn't able to get in yesterday and today it's the same thing.

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the mckeenshockey.rivals.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

That is what I keep getting. :cry:

Me too.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
I'm having the same entry problems. Googling it hasn't helped. How have others fixed theirs- what ISP or browser adjustments, and what did McKeen's do to cause this problem (for some) in the first place?

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
steblick said:
I'm having the same entry problems. Googling it hasn't helped. How have others fixed theirs- what ISP or browser adjustments, and what did McKeen's do to cause this problem (for some) in the first place?
ISP= internet service provider.. in my case Sympatico. they emptied out my cache, history, cookies and I don't know exactly what else.

I think my problems started after I copied the 165 scouting reports. is it possible for them to trace that? ie there stuff being copied. I know they give you the option of emailling their stuff. :dunno:

all is fine now for me.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
I have access to three computers, all with different ISPs and none can get McKeens. I deleted my history files and my cookies on one but there is still nothing on McKeens. And this is ONLY in regard to McKeens- any other site- member, cookied or whatever, are fine..

What can I do without contacting all three ISPs, which are rather distant anyway?

no Gino

May 16, 2005
I can access the front page after clearing my cookies, but as soon as I enter my login I cannot access any of the pages.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'clng'

/functions.inc, line 4047

(EDITED to remove an unhelpful comment)

Last edited:

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Here's what I get

no Gino

May 16, 2005
Jon Prescription said:
It's not McKeens. It's your browsers.

It works fine for me and nearly everyone else.

Perhaps?

It may have been the time of day. I coudn't get it yesterday early but could in the afternoon. Again, nothing last night but it is fine for me right now.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Jon Prescription said:

But nothing has changed in my browser to create the error, so clearly something has changed with the way they configured the site. And it's tied to the login id - when I clear my cache and cookies, I can view the site correctly, but as soon as my login id is entered, the error generates.

I've sent a message to their webmaster to see if they have any suggestions, it being a paid service, after all...

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Jon Prescription said:

Why did it work 2 days ago and then not yesterday then?

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
sbtatter said:

I am back. Now I get the home page but can't log in. I get this read out too.
I did login after calling my ISP but still had a little trouble with accepting my password.

My ISP=Sympatico

:madfire:

Last edited:

LWD

Apr 2, 2006
I had a subscription with Mckeens for 2 years and finnally canncelled it they are a second rate outfit if you ask me.

________

Feb 6, 2006
The site works including the login page(note i'm not registered but i just clicked on the login and tried it). So it's either a cookies problem or IE.

no Gino

May 16, 2005
________ said:
The site works including the login page(note i'm not registered but i just clicked on the login and tried it). So it's either a cookies problem or IE.

Yesterday I could get it at work but not at home. Today, the other way around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->