Status
Not open for further replies.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
benbouch said:
I received yesterday my Mckeens yearbook. Does anyone else received it ?? Whats your tought about it ???

Have it. Not sure it was worth the extra cash to get it a week or two early but I like reading these over the holiday weekend.

From a Phoenix perspective it's not a bad assessment. I thought their rankings of the 120 skaters and top 30 goalie prospects was decent. Some rankings I don't agree with but that is to be expected.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I know you guys wont post the whole rankings, and I fully agree with that. I would however like to know what players you think were under or overrated in that issue.

benbouch

Nov 13, 2002
Québec
Visit site
Kafka said:
I know you guys wont post the whole rankings, and I fully agree with that. I would however like to know what players you think were under or overrated in that issue.

Brad Richards is one of my favorite player, but 97 pts for the 3rd place in the scoring race is a bit overrated for me ...

They rate the guys like every year .... The young star are overrated and the actual star are underrated ...

Alb Tkachuk

Jun 13, 2004
Germany
Sorry, my questions are maybe a bit silly, but I don't know anything about this yearbook.
But I really want to buy one. So .. I life in Germany and don't know if I can get such a yearbook. Is there any online shop, where I can order one?

Thanks for your respones.

Sam

Feb 27, 2002
Alb Tkachuk said:
Sorry, my questions are maybe a bit silly, but I don't know anything about this yearbook.
But I really want to buy one. So .. I life in Germany and don't know if I can get such a yearbook. Is there any online shop, where I can order one?

Thanks for your respones.
http://mckeenshockey.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=443636

Kind of pricy for European orders, though.
The price for mailed copies in Canada and the United States is $14.99 per copy, payable in your respective currency. This price includes shipping, handling and applicable taxes. The cost for European orders is $24.99.

OleOleOleOleBureBure

Oct 16, 2004
when does it become free? in two weeks? or am i misunderstanding it? if i still have to pay for it, is mckeen better than rotowire?

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
For Europe it doesn't take a lot of time.
I bought McKeen's 1 week ago and had it this morning. Nice stuff...
Even if it's already and "old work" (no Mogilny to NJ, Lehoux for Calder race but he since signed in Russia...

I think they had a lot of fun trying to predict top 400 scorers for 2005-06 season!

NewSidFan

Aug 5, 2005
mckeens out

I picked one up this past weekend ... in Ottawa, Ontario.

I do not know about elsewhere in Canada or outside, though ...

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
Steadfast said:
Has anyone found the Mckeen's yearbook at newsstands yet?

I have.

Seen it at most convience stores and Gas stations in the GTA.

I've come close to buying a copy but I'm trying to pinch penny's so I can afford to buy a new PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad