Kyle Okposo
Mark Mitera
Ben Maxwell
Jiri Tlusty
Igor Makarov

Korkki

Mar 6, 2002
Pori, Finland
Joensuu is still going down. Well, maybe it shows the level of SM-liiga at the moment because Jesse has been clearly one of the best Ässät players this season.

He needs a good WJC tournament to take back the spot in top 5 where he was a couple of months ago...

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Also, great to see E-Jay in the top 5. He will be there by the end of the season as well, IMO.

I didn't realize that Billy Sauer was rated this high either.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
King'sPawn said:
I woulda done it, but it's against forum policy.

could you tell me where they rank these americans?
nick foligno
bobby sanguinetti
neil conway
joe palmer
blake geoffrion
ryan flynn
chris summers
brian strait
nigel williams
mike forney

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
I was also interested in Nick Foligno. Would be a nice 2nd Round pick I think if he is slated there. Bourque is working out great! Kind of like a Blunden this year?

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
orangeandblack said:
could you tell me where they rank these americans?
nick foligno
bobby sanguinetti
neil conway
joe palmer
blake geoffrion
ryan flynn
chris summers
brian strait
nigel williams
mike forney

I don't want to violate forum rules but I will say that they are all ranked in the top 100. Three are ranked as first rounders, including Foligno which I was surprised to see.

They have ten Americans ranked in the first round which is more than any other nation, including Canada.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
czechhockeyfan said:
Maybe he was but right now he is not even first rounder IMO.

He's playing in Slovak juniors and isn't even dominating. If he wants to stay in the first round he better pick his game up big time.

McKeens thinks Vasyunov is a "primadonna" (thier words). He may have some talent but his work ethic sounds absolutely terrible.

Don Draper

Feb 7, 2003
ottawa
Visit site
I havent really been following this upcoming draft. Could someone compare the depth of this upcoming draft to past drafts? I have heard of the top end talent obviously, but how far down the 1st round does it go before it thins out? How strong is it in the middle late rounds?
Thanks

Claypool_*

cagney said:
They have ten Americans ranked in the first round which is more than any other nation, including Canada.

I look forward to seeing their under 20 team this year. :eek:

K9

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
Jon Prescription said:
DROPPED.

Nearly out of the first round, Goddamn.

Any particular reason why? I remember about a year ago, people were talking about him about possible top 5 pick, definitely top 10.

Snoopy

Mar 5, 2005
goalies

I like that goalies are getting more love in prospect rankings now a days. It sucked in the old days when it was a shock to have a goalie go in the top 20.

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
borro said:
I was also interested in Nick Foligno. Would be a nice 2nd Round pick I think if he is slated there. Bourque is working out great! Kind of like a Blunden this year?

Foligno wont be a second round pick. In another year, he'd be a top 15 and I'm still not sure he won't be there at the end of this year. I love his style, its kinda like Pat Eaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->